The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Wazo - 01-05-2009 23:34

mikedafc Wrote:Roxy(Hotel Voyeur)!! Please someone rescue her from that awful channel!!

Have to agree with you there Mike

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Ponty100 - 01-05-2009 23:47

beardedbob Wrote:anyone mentioned fernanda from early bird? would love to see her back doing nights on elite.

I didn't know Fernanda had done nightime shows.

My choices
Darryl Morgan
Morgan
Charlie

Love to see Kelly Bell but she has always said no to the nightime shows in the past.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 02-05-2009 16:43

Ponty100 Wrote:
beardedbob Wrote:anyone mentioned fernanda from early bird? would love to see her back doing nights on elite.

I didn't know Fernanda had done nightime shows.

My choices
Darryl Morgan
Morgan
Charlie

Love to see Kelly Bell but she has always said no to the nightime shows in the past.

yep fernanda has done bangbabes and babecast

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Robot Devil - 02-05-2009 17:19

what about poaching amy williams ? she looks sensational and i imagine is pure filthy dirty dirt- in a good way

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - G@Z! - 02-05-2009 17:53

just cos i'm fed up of her being wasted on hv i'm adding tammy to my list too

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sainttau - 02-05-2009 18:08

Tori always looks hot on Bangbabes - but I guess they have poached quite a few from there

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Fidster69 - 02-05-2009 21:24

well apparently there's 'new blood' on tonight, according to elitetvonline.....after 10pm

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 03-05-2009 15:30

yep its ruby fox who was on bangbabes recently

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Fidster69 - 03-05-2009 15:31

indeed it was, just uploading screen caps to post in her thread

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - steven6 - 03-05-2009 15:35

She was on bangbabes? missed that 1