The UK Babe Channels Forum
Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell (/showthread.php?tid=65571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Joey 27 - 25-07-2015 17:24

SB is probably enjoying the attentionWink

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - The Silent Majority - 25-07-2015 18:36

(25-07-2015 16:55 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i haven't read a single post in the Tour de France thread and i have never posted in that thread, that's what you call not giving a toss, clearly you gave enough of a toss to read my post on page 3, SB's post and probably the whole of this thread though

I don't give a toss whether he went or stayed.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that meant I wasn't allowed to read the thread or post in it. I promise I won't step out of line again, please don't send me any threatening pm's.

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Doddle - 25-07-2015 19:08

Sorry to catch up with this. We had wildly differing views on what made a good babeshow, but I treasure our discussions last season about Scottish football Smile I wish him all the best anyhow.

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Joey 27 - 25-07-2015 19:30

(25-07-2015 18:36 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 16:55 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

I don't give a toss whether he went or stayed.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that meant I wasn't allowed to read the thread or post in it. I promise I won't step out of line again, please don't send me any threatening pm's.
Who said you weren't allowed to read and post in this thread? im allowed to read and post in Britney Spears thread but i don't give a toss about Britney Spears so why would i read and post in her thread?

i don't like Lori, Victoria Roberts, Ella Jolie and Paige Turnah, but i never said i don't give a toss about them so i still read and post about them

Clearly you are celebrating the fact that SB has gone yet you pretend you don't give a toss Rolleyes

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - The Silent Majority - 25-07-2015 20:59

(25-07-2015 19:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Clearly you are celebrating the fact that SB has gone yet you pretend you don't give a toss Rolleyes

You think what you like, Joey.

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Whynot - 25-07-2015 21:38

(25-07-2015 20:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 19:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Clearly you are celebrating the fact that SB has gone yet you pretend you don't give a toss Rolleyes

You think what you like, Joey.

Considering this forum is littered with posts from you trying to contradict sb. I think Joey is spot on.

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - retah-rotaredom - 25-07-2015 21:59

^ this

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - The Silent Majority - 25-07-2015 22:10

As someone who hated fanboys so much, it's rather ironic to see he's collected so many of his own.

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Liverred - 25-07-2015 22:55

You are better off going now, Scottishbloke, before you get any more frustrated with the Babeshow's. Enjoy some early night's and more free time.Wink

RE: Scottishbloke Bids You All A Fond Farewell - Bandwagon - 25-07-2015 23:15

To be honest I didn't expect you to post in this thread TSM.

It's well noted for whatever reason that you and SB didn't get along.
Therefore, it's bound to look like your gloating.
And it does, whether you want it to or not.

But you already know this don't you?
You're reaping what you've sown, enjoy.

Fanboy's? Not really.
He just shared his time with me through private messages etc. He was one of the first people to welcome me to this forum and for that I was grateful, along with others.

I know he could be loud and piss people off, but he was a loveable rogue to me.

Last post: Scottishbloke..... was always worth a read whether you liked him or not.