The UK Babe Channels Forum
Legends - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Legends - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=6919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: legends weekend - old git - 10-05-2009 11:12

good to see her on but dont hthink she will do a night show if she is on during the day

RE: legends weekend - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2009 11:14

mike Wrote:kirsten on now

fantastic. they have redeemed themselves after alyson lats night. havent seen kirsten yet but i definately will. kirsten was one of my fav models in the period when she was modelling with her voluptuous figure

regarding last night i was very dissapointed as i wouldnt call alyson mckenzie a glamour legend, she's nowhere near one especially when compared to kirsten imrie, charmaine sinclair and her sister linsey dawn mckenzie who is a legend and alyson only got to be a model because of linsey dawn

RE: legends weekend - Hollywood PillowPants - 10-05-2009 11:37

I tried to think of something clever to say about Kirsten Imrie,but i got nothing i've reverted back to the geeky teenager with the massive crush.Kirsten your even more gorgeous now than you were back in the day.....massive sigh.Heart

RE: legends weekend - schmoo - 10-05-2009 12:59

Kirsten is great! Of all the "legends" i've seen so far, she by far looks the best. Still stunning, if not more so than her heyday. She's doing a great show too, lots of moving about, cleavage (of course) & crossed legs & upskirt flashes (which is MY fantasy), and not just lying there pretending she's in a morgue!

RE: legends weekend - bobster2 - 10-05-2009 13:36

iv just spoke to her and she said shes 42, she looks amazing for 42

RE: legends weekend - Dreamlander - 10-05-2009 15:11

bobster2 Wrote:iv just spoke to her and she said shes 42, she looks amazing for 42

Ah,the answer to Life the Universe and Everything...too fucking right! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: legends weekend - Hollywood PillowPants - 10-05-2009 15:39

God i hope this is a permanent feature and Kirsten gets a lot more shows,now at the risk of sounding greedy if they could coax Sam Fox onto our screens as well the legends channel will become my favorite channel.Though they have gotta rename the channel the Pussycats channel Big Grin MIAOW.

RE: legends weekend - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2009 15:41

bobster2 Wrote:iv just spoke to her and she said shes 42, she looks amazing for 42

wow !!!!!!! kirsten is stunning for a 42 year old woman and also agree she's doing a great show with lots of clevage, knicker flashes and lots of moving about

RE: legends weekend - schmoo - 10-05-2009 15:45

All they gotta do now is to reduce the screen caption as it's taking up almost half the screen..

RE: legends weekend - Hollywood PillowPants - 10-05-2009 15:57

At 42,she's showing some of the girls half her age how to do a decent daytime show even with only half a screen to work with she's putting some of the Party People girls to shame.