The UK Babe Channels Forum
India Asia Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: India Asia Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=74725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - hanky - 07-02-2019 23:34

And doesn't she look stunning this eve? When she bounces and swings her tits, she's got me hooked!

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-02-2019 11:54

A mindblowingly hot, mindblowingly stunning & a mindblowingly filthy night from India last night looking stunning in her black lingerie with her magnificent big natural assets bouncing & swinging around plus gyrating her magnificent arse

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - lec8128 - 08-02-2019 19:48

Couldn't take my eyes off her last night, gorgeous.

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 08-02-2019 22:46

She is on again tonight, currently wearing black top, black knickers and black stockings. She is gorgeous but I wish she didn't have that one lovely tit of hers pierced. Still, she is giving some good performances whilst on camera.

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - lec8128 - 08-02-2019 23:18

I quite like her nipple piercing, definitely like a play with it. India, along with Ashton & Gracie are my current favourites, my Missus fancies India too

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-02-2019 13:02

A 2nd incredibly hot & filthy show last night from India with more of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing & swinging around along with plenty of her gyrating her magnificent arse.

Hope it’s not long before india’s on nights again

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-02-2019 01:14

Back tonight Heart

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - southsidestu - 14-02-2019 05:12

Her return to nights was one of the highlights of the year and I am thrilled that she is keeping it up

Looking amazing tonight with that beautiful raven hair of hers, her tits have been out the entire time I have been watching and her huge delicious ass looks amazing in that little black thong

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-02-2019 13:09

Thought India was fantastic last night & for me was the best nightbabe on tv last night looking fantastic & plenty of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing & swinging around plus plenty of her gyrating her magnificent arse in just a tiny thong

RE: India Asia Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-02-2019 11:57

Fantastic to see the mindblowingly stunning India back on Xpanded last night & thought she was mindblowingly hot, mindblowingly sexy & mindblowingly filthy, especially when she was wearing just her white thong whilst jiggling & shaking her magnificent big natural assets & gyrating her equally magnificent arse.

Babe of the night