The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=76581)

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 11-05-2019 23:19

Naughty, pouty Anna is back tonight looking very tasty and who knows what she has in store for us Tongue

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 12-05-2019 07:28

surprised to see the lovely anna get a good lookin tonight, GO ANNA GO WOWZA

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-05-2019 10:43

(11-05-2019 23:19 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Naughty, pouty Anna is back tonight looking very tasty and who knows what she has in store for us Tongue

Anna sure was naughty in every stint she did last night, hope it’s not long before she’s on again, jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse Heart

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 12-05-2019 14:35

Yes she jiggled it but it wasn't a knickerless arse which she has been doing recently, still she is worth a watch each time she is on.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 12-05-2019 14:53

(12-05-2019 14:35 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yes she jiggled it but it wasn't a knickerless arse which she has been doing recently, still she is worth a watch each time she is on.

nice oil show complete nude would be nice treat laugh

looked like the dreaded "xpanded" 2 sets of underwear effort, not annas fault of course Heart

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 17-05-2019 00:28

Definitely worth watching now, she is totally naked and showing that fine arse and below(now putting her knickers back on) but it was very, very nice Tongue

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 17-05-2019 10:48

It's great seeing the confidence growing in her with every show love the standing nude last night I think she's took some tips off Imogen, more tv please

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - The Special Juans - 17-05-2019 17:29

Anna is one that I hope is in it for the long haul, she's sexy as fuck. She reminds me of Lola Knight as a brunette in her early days on Studio 66, and if she goes on to be half as good a night babe as Lola then we'll be in for a treat.

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 17-05-2019 20:03

Can we all pitch in and get something new for anna i got rather bored of her last night sticking to the same thing

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 24-05-2019 20:27

currently on webshow, hope someone can get some video

doubtful that she'll get on tv especially on weekend run annoyed

anyone called her , is she good?

Anna Bailey:
i hve my vibrating toy inside me so if anyone wants to see em squirm and get my pussy wet then get it buzzing