The UK Babe Channels Forum
Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn (/showthread.php?tid=8149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - mrwotzup - 20-06-2009 16:53

Im on Sky and still getting Setanta News on 418
(if that helps..bit late I know)

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - Bunna - 20-06-2009 17:20

mrwotzup Wrote:Im on Sky and still getting Setanta News on 418

Cheers MrW it does, I am on cable.once I unplugged & re-plugged my box things reset back to normal.

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - Mellow - 20-06-2009 19:57

Bunna Wrote:
Mellow Wrote:I've still got Setanta Sports News but I have never subscribed to any of their other channels.
are you on sky or cable?

Apologies for the delayed response - I am on Sky.

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - Bunna - 20-06-2009 20:02

Mellow Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:
Mellow Wrote:I've still got Setanta Sports News but I have never subscribed to any of their other channels.
are you on sky or cable?

Apologies for the delayed response - I am on Sky.

No problem mate,

cheers

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - cj1777 - 21-06-2009 09:12

If setanta goes the only thing most scottish fans will miss is this ass running round the stadiums, I give you the one and only setanta burd
[Image: xll215.jpg]
[Image: 4h6s7d.jpg]

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - cj1777 - 21-06-2009 09:23

i am still getting all setanta channels on sky

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - rickhardo - 21-06-2009 09:33

cj1777 Wrote:

i am still getting all setanta channels on sky

They haven't stopped broadcasting altogether. I believe the bosses were meeting yesterday to decide a way forward. You'd have to think the loss of their major attraction would be the death knell, but they might try to carry on with their other sports coverage. There should be more news in the next couple of days.

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - 654321 - 21-06-2009 11:46

they'll carry on until they cease to exist i think, cos even if they go into administration they can stil broadcast the channel for quite a while

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - southlondonphil - 21-06-2009 11:57

After ITV Digital went into administration they carried on broadcasting for another 6 months.

Still maybe Setanta's demise isn't certain, as by losing the PL rights they have now got rid of most of their costs!

RE: Setanta appears doomed as subscription services withdrawn - Bunna - 21-06-2009 12:04

I hope they keep going, I watch a lot more on setanta than just the prem.