The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=87282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Stemmw - 06-11-2023 22:02

Wow, Jade Luv is back and she's looking fantastic tonight Smile

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 06-11-2023 22:12

She looks great but the web steam is acting up again lol

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Norman Beige - 06-11-2023 22:31

She’s looking stunning but yeah, they pick the time to put the smurf filter on. annoyed

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-11-2023 13:36

Very good to see Jade back last night. She looked very sexy in everything she wore & did a good sexy show

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - derekdas - 08-11-2023 12:09

I was pleased to see Jade back, but why oh why did she have to wear so many layers of underwear. On her first stint she had 3 layers of panties on. So much so, that one of them underneath created a bulge not dissimilar to an excited clit. It fooled the cameraman too for a while, who panned away. Again, after returning from a break, she wore a black leotard, with beige pants over the top of that, which looked like they could have come from my nan. Not content with that, underneath all that she had a white coloured all in one body shaper. All this topped off with a small skirt. It all seems so unnecessary to me and over the top. It really spoilt it for me. It was a big distraction. Unlike when she first reached the screens of XP, when she was content with minimal attire. I just hope it's not producers insisting this, to cover up her mumsy figure, which is her attraction for me.

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - darren73 - 21-11-2023 19:42

Back on TV tonight plus it's her birthday tomorrow as well

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Norman Beige - 22-11-2023 00:52

Fantastic Arse! Big Grin

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-11-2023 15:25

Incredibly hot & sexy night from Jade as she looked great in all her lingerie as well as her magnificent big natural breasts swinging & fantastic views of her equally magnificent arse Heart

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - darren73 - 26-11-2023 18:22

On tonight doing a show from home 11-3

RE: Jade Luv : Xpanded Nightshow Chat and Discussion - hornball - 26-11-2023 19:22

(26-11-2023 18:22 )darren73 Wrote:  On tonight doing a show from home 11-3
^ Question is though - with who in the studio??