The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=379)
+---- Thread: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell (/showthread.php?tid=880)

RE: Hannah McIntosh - Dreamlander - 30-01-2009 11:47

'Breast geek mode on' : The nipple is the protruding, 'milk giving' part of the breast. The part Hannah is showing is called the areola and is the darker ring surrounding the nipple. Smile 'Breast geek mode off' Smile

I'm actually more of a leg man and Hannah has a fine pair of those too Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Hannah McIntosh - waycov - 30-01-2009 18:08

Dreamlander Wrote:I'm actually more of a leg man and Hannah has a fine pair of those too Big Grin

Dreamlander

I'm with you on that mate. In fact Hannah has a fine pair of everything Big Grin

Hannah, you are beautiful x

RE: Hannah McIntosh - $h!ny h3lm3t - 30-01-2009 18:50

Dreamlander Wrote:The part Hannah is showing is called the areola and is the darker ring surrounding the nipple.
You're obsessed by areolae man Big Grin

RE: Hannah McIntosh - Dreamlander - 30-01-2009 18:52

'Areolae Man'? Now he would be a great Super hero ! Big Grin Not sure what his super power would be though! Big Grin

Dreamlander

RE: Hannah McIntosh - Colbert Rules - 30-01-2009 21:35

Dreamlander Wrote:'Breast geek mode on' : The nipple is the protruding, 'milk giving' part of the breast. The part Hannah is showing is called the areola and is the darker ring surrounding the nipple. Smile 'Breast geek mode off' Smile

I'm actually more of a leg man and Hannah has a fine pair of those too Big Grin

Dreamlander

I'm a big areola kind of guy...lady's with small areolas simply don't do it for me!

RE: Hanah - Party People BSdaytime. - shemdizzle - 03-02-2009 21:20

hanah gave us a peek of the nip earlier. bout 2.50pm. cudnt get my dvd recoder workin. PLEASE tell me someone else recorded it....

RE: Hanah - Party People BSdaytime. - Firebird - 03-02-2009 23:37

shemdizzle Wrote:hanah gave us a peek of the nip earlier. bout 2.50pm. cudnt get my dvd recoder workin. PLEASE tell me someone else recorded it....

I DID.. but now its been deleted as i did not think much was gonna happen! SHIT.... NIP SLIP KING HAS FAILED!!! Sad

RE: Hanah - Party People BSdaytime. - Shandy - 03-02-2009 23:47

Ooo strike 1 on your title there!! Tongue haha

firebird Wrote:
shemdizzle Wrote:hanah gave us a peek of the nip earlier. bout 2.50pm. cudnt get my dvd recoder workin. PLEASE tell me someone else recorded it....

I DID.. but now its been deleted as i did not think much was gonna happen! SHIT.... NIP SLIP KING HAS FAILED!!! Sad

RE: Hanah - Party People BSdaytime. - Nigma - 04-02-2009 02:49

firebird Wrote:I DID.. but now its been deleted as i did not think much was gonna happen! SHIT.... NIP SLIP KING HAS FAILED!!! Sad

Failure Denied

[Image: ede93025592742.gif] [Image: d2fe6525592743.gif] [Image: f70f1b25592744.gif] [Image: 6a53ff25592745.gif]

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime. - Droboogie - 04-02-2009 11:56

Excellent work Nigma