The UK Babe Channels Forum
Adult entertainment promotions. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: The Twilight Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+---- Thread: Adult entertainment promotions. (/showthread.php?tid=9069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Glamourstarslive.com - Jasmine - 14-08-2009 20:11

(14-08-2009 16:51 )amdixon_1 Wrote:  
(14-08-2009 12:49 )sm© Wrote:  I have my ticket for Jasmine tonight, last week was good, so i am going back for more Wink

How far does Jasmine go, is it just topless or full nude?

Hey hunie
Its topless in the show but i will be after until 1am doing private fantasies and that is to full nude if you would like so come by and say hello.

smc looking forward to the show xxx

RE: Glamourstarslive.com - Sm© - 14-08-2009 21:25

Well, that was worth the money!! Oiled up tits and ass, SWEET Wink

Decadence Shows - Yazmin - 17-08-2009 22:29

Hi Guys

For those of you who haven't heard about the shows, Decadence parties are best described as stag night meets full contact lap dancing.
Some of the girls are from the world of Adult TV, Films, Internet and magazines, so you will probably know some of them and have already shared a ‘special’ moment over them!

We all do free floor shows during the course of the evening (with the exception of the blue spot at a blue show where the 2/3 girls concerned do a collection) some on their own and some with a partner. When not doing a floor show, we are available for private one-to-one lap dances in the private dance areas. There are eight to ten individual areas, each surrounded by screens for total privacy. While there are no strict "house rules" Bob does ask that you respect the individual limits of the dancers. Because all the floor shows are free, we make our money solely from private dances, and it is expected that customers have private dances with the girls. Costs start from £40.00 depending on time taken and/or level of service required

The full venue details of the shows are known only to members. However, I can say that the venue is in a vibrant part of London surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and hotels and has good public transport links.
The shows start at 7.00pm and go on until about midnight. A buffet is served at about 10.00pm. Drinks are normal club prices.

If you wish to come and see me at a show please either text or email the following information to Bob (07890 975772 or bob@fullservice.co.uk)

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code
Please add my name, YAZMIN (so Bob knows which girl has referred you)

Once Bob has received this information, he will check you are who you say you are and if all is OK, he will text/email you the venue details and add your name to the door list. If you have not provided the correct information you will NOT be allowed to attend.

I will be there this Thursday (20th) and look forward to seeing you all.

Lots of Love

Yazmin xxx

RE: Glamourstarslive.com - ElleBabe - 19-08-2009 22:55

For any hosiery/pantyhose/tights/nylons lovers and of course leg lovers Tongue

Thursday 20th Aug is PANTYHOSE evening on http://www.glamourstarslive.com

See you there,
Elle xx Heart

RE: Adult entertainment promotions. - steven6 - 20-08-2009 11:15

Is it free?

RE: Adult entertainment promotions. - sboss - 20-08-2009 13:29

(20-08-2009 11:15 )steven6 Wrote:  Is it free?

I'm pretty sure you have to buy credits/tickets to see the shows. If you click on the website it should explain everything you need to know.

RE: Decadence Shows - refter - 21-08-2009 14:57

Hi Yazmin,

Thanks for the info. By the way, what are your individual limits? I'd love to have a full contact dance with you!

Bluebird Heavenly Preview - philylad - 22-08-2009 08:51

At last, roll on the 1st Sept:

[LINK REMOVED]

Cheers!

Philylad

Heavenly hardcore coming soon - gonzo - 22-08-2009 15:05

Dont know if anyone has seen this but it looks like Heavenly has moved into hardcore: [LINK REMOVED]

RE: Adult entertainment promotions. - Ali Lover #1 - 24-08-2009 17:42

how do you watch her trailer,i cant get it to work?