The UK Babe Channels Forum
Manchester United FC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Manchester United FC (/showthread.php?tid=52634)

RE: Manchester United FC - 7 stars of the orient - 12-06-2024 08:15

So after sounding out various other managers, Man Utd eventually make the decision to stick with Ten Hag, despite last season being their worst ever Premier League finish. Two cups in his two seasons though and last season was injury ravaged to say the least. I think on the whole he probably deserves to stay, but what would have happened if other managers (McKenna, Southgate, Tuchel) hadn't ruled themselves out.

RE: Manchester United FC - HannahsPet - 12-06-2024 08:28

why would they have really sacked him as he only has a 1 year left and option of another year better to wait till xmas and then if he has a bad start then fire him if he does good then extend his contract

just dont let him buy players Tongue Tongue

RE: Manchester United FC - shaun blue - 12-06-2024 08:31

It was indeed their worst ever finish in the Premier League, but they were still only 8pts away from top 4 and that was with a crippling injury list. For me the big news is not that Ten Hag is staying, but that they are giving him a new long term contract, therefore making it much more expensive to sack him.

RE: Manchester United FC - lovebabes56 - 12-06-2024 08:32

I get the feeling the chalice at Manchester Utd is more poisoned than England Tongue

RE: Manchester United FC - lovebabes56 - 12-06-2024 08:34

(12-06-2024 08:31 )shaun blue Wrote:  It was indeed their worst ever finish in the Premier League, but they were still only 8pts away from top 4 and that was with a crippling injury list. For me the big news is not that Ten Hag is staying, but that they are giving him a new long term contract, therefore making it much more expensive to sack him.

It might end up being an expensive mistake Tongue Didn't the Glazers extend Mourinhos contract then sacked him?

RE: Manchester United FC - HannahsPet - 12-06-2024 10:43

(12-06-2024 08:34 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(12-06-2024 08:31 )shaun blue Wrote:  It was indeed their worst ever finish in the Premier League, but they were still only 8pts away from top 4 and that was with a crippling injury list. For me the big news is not that Ten Hag is staying, but that they are giving him a new long term contract, therefore making it much more expensive to sack him.

It might end up being an expensive mistake Tongue Didn't the Glazers extend Mourinhos contract then sacked him?

they dont need to they have a year extension if they both agree if they were to give him a 5 year deal then that would be a fuckup

RE: Manchester United FC - Doddle - 12-06-2024 13:51

I think the chances that Jim Radcliffe is going to save the day at Old Trafford are about as much as that Keir Starmer is going to save the day everywhere else.

RE: Manchester United FC - Freeloaderthatsme - 12-06-2024 14:04

(12-06-2024 13:51 )Doddle Wrote:  I think the chances that Jim Radcliffe is going to save the day at Old Trafford are about as much as that Keir Starmer is going to save the day everywhere else.
Ratcliffe is considered a bit of a scholar but sticking with Ten Hag,although Ten Hag is the best at defending piss poor performances in an interview.A skill that might be to his advantage this coming season.Who knows.

RE: Manchester United FC - HannahsPet - 12-06-2024 14:11

i get the feeling pep will prob not renew deal so will prob leave end of the season. Sticking with ten hag in the long run might actually work in the long run unless they sack him before xmas Tongue Tongue

RE: Manchester United FC - Doddle - 12-06-2024 21:22

It has rarely ceased to amaze me that rival clubs go "here's Jurgen Klopp" or "here's Pep Guardiola" or the multiple Chelsea choices that proved somewhat successful.

Yet United go "here's Louis van Gaal... Ralf Rangnick... Erik ten Hag..." and none of them are at all convincing. Though I still say they should have given LVG a bit longer.