The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 03-02-2022 19:22

Yeah, saw it was about these videos after I posted earlier, not surprised AEW pulled Kendrick

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 06-02-2022 15:02

didn't think there was that much in this weeks dynamite until the main event but then that was so good all that came before didn't really matter,
MJF best ever match, Punk best mach since his comeback,
seeing Punk hit the Pepsi plunge for the fist time since before he joined WWE was amazing a true great moment,
after the false finish half way through i though that Punk was going to win in the end so when MJF wow it was truly shocking the fans couldn't believe what they where seeing,
its the first time AEW has not had the home town hero win a main event, a real big moment for AEW they grew up as a company with that, and it was totally the correct booking choice,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 07-02-2022 14:19

Tony elite has been on twitter saying that hes debuting a big name free agent on Wednesday, the 2 names most people are saying are Jeff Hardy or Keith Lee,
i hope for one last Hardy boyz run just let them redo there excellent impact run from a few years back most people will have never seen most the stuff they did,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 07-02-2022 14:30

Can't see it being Keith Lee as he & Mia Yim have just got married it looks like so presumably they'll be on honeymoon if they have got married

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 10-02-2022 07:53

^^^ Tongue Tongue Tongue think was all a ruse

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 10-02-2022 14:26

Yep, definitely a ruse Smile

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 10-02-2022 21:44

Well it'll be interesting how aew will use Keith Lee and hopeful they don't ruin him like wwe did
Aside from that looking forward to watching the full match between archer and hangman after seeing some of the highlights earlier
Whilst there was a good tag match with cm punk and Jon moxley vs ftr

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 11-02-2022 16:01

Apparently Miro is fully recovered and waiting for a storyline a fued between him and keith lee would be fire

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 11-02-2022 20:11

(10-02-2022 21:44 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well it'll be interesting how aew will use Keith Lee and hopeful they don't ruin him like wwe did
Aside from that looking forward to watching the full match between archer and hangman after seeing some of the highlights earlier
Whilst there was a good tag match with cm punk and Jon moxley vs ftr

Interesting as well to see what happens to Keith Lee's wife Mia Yim now. I thought she'd go back to Impact myself, but now think she'll join her hubby in AEW

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Rammyrascal - 12-02-2022 15:42

Excellent Dynamite this week including Keith Lee’s fantastic debut & Jay White appearing after he appeared on Impact the day before