The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Sm© - 03-05-2022 10:18

[Image: image-CB1C_6270F354.jpg]

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Sm© - 03-05-2022 10:38

(03-05-2022 10:08 )dundeered Wrote:  How can any one take the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday/Mail Online seriously?

The Scottish edition has a different target audience, and also different editorial staff.
Still wouldn't buy it though Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - dundeered - 03-05-2022 11:09

(03-05-2022 10:38 )Sm© Wrote:  
(03-05-2022 10:08 )dundeered Wrote:  How can any one take the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday/Mail Online seriously?

The Scottish edition has a different target audience, and also different editorial staff.
Still wouldn't buy it though Tongue

But, the Scottish edition of the Daily Mail ran with the same front page as the English edition the day after the partgate fines were imposed.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20220413

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Sm© - 03-05-2022 11:34

^^ Thats why i don't buy it Big Grin

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - skully - 03-05-2022 12:45

The Tory press are saying that they're about to lose 550 seats, but some others are saying it'll be around 300-400, and the higher number is yet another Tory lie, so they can claim they did alright when the number is lower. It'd be nice if they did lose the higher number, surely that would mean Boris and his cabinet of filth need to finally get pushed out.

A Labour/Lib Dem coalition may not be for everyone, but I can't imagine it being any worse than what we are currently dealing with. I like the fact that the hard right are saying that ''they'll let all the foreigners in'', but immigration has always been an issue one way or another, most political parties get it wrong in some way, but hey, at least the lies would be smaller and less damaging than the Tories. So...

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - The Silent Majority - 03-05-2022 22:41

"Who's Lorraine?" Surprised

Wtf! Disrespecting Scots royalty is the final straw annoyed

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 04-05-2022 05:13

boris should have replied oh the actor playing lorraine kelly Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Sm© - 04-05-2022 06:46

(04-05-2022 05:13 )HannahsPet Wrote:  boris should have replied oh the actor playing lorraine kelly Tongue Tongue

Caty Cole? Big Laugh

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 04-05-2022 10:27

So in his GMB interview yesterday Boris was asked if he was honest and he replied he was. Well when talking about the pensioner who to save electricity uses her Freedom bus pass to ride buses every day so she can keep warm he claimed that he introduced the Freedom Pass when he was London Mayor. Fact checkers have proven that he didn’t - it already existed in London Boroughs when he became Mayor. I won’t hold my breath waiting for his apology.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 06-05-2022 19:24

Now that the elections are over the Met Police can now continue with their enquiries, and then we can have Sue Gray's full report.