The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Gemma Hiles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=418)
+----- Thread: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28302)

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 19-08-2015 22:01

Really enjoyed watching Gemma today she looked gorgeous her thighs are very impressive.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 27-08-2015 08:12

WOW how HOT does Gemma look today in her sexy white outfit she is owning that screen her big boobs are sheer perfection.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 03-09-2015 06:06

Simple White top and Black skirt from Gemma this morning and she looks gorgeous liking the panty flashes.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - DingDong - 03-09-2015 09:48

Disappointing that the amount of airtime given to Gemma has been reduced in favour of Mikaela Witt. IMHO there is no contest.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Sm© - 10-09-2015 06:59

Has Gemma taken a leaf out of Michelle Thorne's book and thought "Fuck it, if she can work from home, so can I" ? Big Grin

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - bigfatpiggyporker - 10-09-2015 18:10

(10-09-2015 06:59 )Sm© Wrote:  Has Gemma taken a leaf out of Michelle Thorne's book and thought "Fuck it, if she can work from home, so can I" ? Big Grin

I hope that it's a trend others don't follow...

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 17-09-2015 06:18

Gemma looking gorgeous this morning in her short skirt and top this babe has a cracking body.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 01-10-2015 09:00

Gorgeous is the best word to describe Gemma today liking the White dress with the Black Bra showing her boobs are fantastic as are her lovely legs.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Heywood Jablome - 18-10-2015 07:52

(10-09-2015 06:59 )Sm© Wrote:  Has Gemma taken a leaf out of Michelle Thorne's book and thought "Fuck it, if she can work from home, so can I" ? Big Grin

It would seem so, and the feed quality is shitty too. annoyed

Did see her on cam the other day playing around with a rubber cock dildo though. Watching her suck and stroke it, I forgot about the blurry picture for some reason Big Grinlaugh

[split] Gemma Hiles - Nightshow Caps & Videos - BrianS - 21-10-2015 22:59

After going through all the girls that I fancy and delving deeper I came to Gemma Hiles. So disappointing to see how Gemma H treated her chat show career.
At Playboy and on other sites she looked so hot but here the record shows she has been nothing more than a user and a prick teaser of the most mild variety with obvious commercial awareness of other internet interests. Elsewhere you can get some pretty good stuff on her but...everything here is scarcely above a PG rating and really is all Daytime stuff. It is pathetic!

I have often seen similar criticisms of other models - but Gemma H is such a blatant abuse.

Can anyone else think of any other model guilty of such unashamed exploitation of a sex appeal based business? (Some people said much the same about Danica but at least she always delivered the goods on the screen right until the end and was always a lovely slut by comparison to this cheap money-grabber.) I certainly can't and she has certainly lost my affections I am just grateful that I never paid any money to attend to this modern Mary Poppins with the unfortunate lascivious exploitative attitudes that now go with English "roses" !!!