The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - stingersplash - 20-01-2013 12:30

has anyone rang bex shiner up? id love to know what she is like.

i miss the days when it was very cheap calls like 20p per minute or whatever and no connection charges.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mrfantastic1 - 22-01-2013 09:01

Is lucy Ann on studio 66 any good to talk to? She's so sexy and looks a little bit naughty! I can manage a DTW just watching, but it would be awesome to talk to her as well! I haven't had a good call on studio 66 though, so I'm loathe to phone!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 22-01-2013 13:17

(20-01-2013 12:30 )stingersplash Wrote:  has anyone rang bex shiner up? id love to know what she is like.

i miss the days when it was very cheap calls like 20p per minute or whatever and no connection charges.

It was some time ago and I found her reasonably helpful, though not up to the standards of some other on the same channel.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - westie2k - 22-01-2013 13:56

(22-01-2013 09:01 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Is lucy Ann on studio 66 any good to talk to? She's so sexy and looks a little bit naughty! I can manage a DTW just watching, but it would be awesome to talk to her as well! I haven't had a good call on studio 66 though, so I'm loathe to phone!

Have had some fantastic calls with lucy-anne . she's my top day time girl at the moment :-)

Which girl deserves Kleenex sponsorship? - Howard Canuget - 22-01-2013 21:32

Who looks hottest, is the most provocative and gets your vote?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Goodfella3041 - 22-01-2013 21:32

Is Megan on RLC a new girl?

If so, then I'm loving the fact that she seemed to be doing a training shift with Holly this afternoon in the airplane set. Holly has been really good lately, so hopefully Megan has been properly instructed in how to handle a dirty daytime call Smile

Must give her a try when I get the chance.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Fernandez Esperenda - 22-01-2013 22:30

You lot must all be from the wank buddy thread....

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 22-01-2013 23:04

(22-01-2013 21:32 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Is Megan on RLC a new girl?

If so, then I'm loving the fact that she seemed to be doing a training shift with Holly this afternoon in the airplane set. Holly has been really good lately, so hopefully Megan has been properly instructed in how to handle a dirty daytime call Smile

Must give her a try when I get the chance.

I gather that she and Holly are friends and I believe they travelled up to the studio together.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mahnyard - 23-01-2013 10:35

Anybody tried Charlotte from stuido66 ?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Boomerangutangangbang - 23-01-2013 11:22

(22-01-2013 22:30 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  You lot must all be from the wank buddy thread....
This is a wank forum afterall, if you aren't watching/calling & knocking one out (ON YOUR OWN) then you must be gay.