The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61897)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - gonzo - 23-11-2015 01:44

Just had a cheeky little look in on her perv cam. Nice. That's all I need to say.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - masterjboy - 23-11-2015 02:23

(23-11-2015 01:44 )gonzo Wrote:  Just had a cheeky little look in on her perv cam. Nice. That's all I need to say.

At long last TongueWinkBig GrinBlush NOW THATS!!! WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUTCoolBig Grin
FUCKING LOVE THIS BIRD HeartHeartHeartHeart!

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Rammyrascal - 23-11-2015 10:18

Very good show from kerrie-lee last night both when she was with Victoria and especially when she was solo including unleashing the oil

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Snooks - 25-11-2015 01:57

I do love Kerrie's delectably pert arse Big Grin.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Rammyrascal - 25-11-2015 12:02

Not the only one snookered Smile. Thought kerrie-Lee did a good show last night even though she was under the weather and not at 100%

Hope she's better for her next s66 show on Sunday

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Manuel - 25-11-2015 15:34

kerrie lee needs to be alone to perform properly...of course, this could be said for all girls, and in fact almost all of them are better when they have a set all for themselves..but considered her style, she's one of the few girls whose shows change completely - for the better- when she's alone.
but still she's on solo once every 3 shows, on average
i know that is the usual rant...and i also know that probably isn't possible to do otherwise, because of number of girls, lack of channels etc. but i find it really annoying anyway.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - hairbald - 26-11-2015 04:47

Personally I think she needs two camera's because frankly I can't choose between the front (the boobs, the eyes and the washboard stomach) and the back (well that frankly unnaturally perfect arse). The bio-mechanics of the woman just shouldn't work but they do - and I've not seen a girl able to arch her back to accentuate her curves since Jo Guest in her pomp (for the younger ones on the forum - ask your Dad:bounceSmile.

And she's as chippie as hell which just makes her even more entertainingHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Manuel - 26-11-2015 23:41

^ what is "chippie" Big Grin Big Grin? (irritable, maybe?)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - hairbald - 26-11-2015 23:53

(26-11-2015 23:41 )Manuel Wrote:  ^ what is "chippie" Big Grin Big Grin? (irritable, maybe?)

My definition is a mixture of confidence, inability to suffer fools, and only a passing tolerance for social niceties. Its actually what I'd imagine I'd like to be but am way to English to achieve itBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - terence - 27-11-2015 10:56

^i thought you meant she's a 'carpenter' or 'joiner'! Smile