The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - unparalleled - 04-09-2010 16:24

Stay away from the plastic look. You don't need it.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - william89 - 04-09-2010 17:10

smmei looking amzing as always she the number one on the t.v she got the best smile on t.v by a mile and she nice to talk to and she we never change for anyone keep it up bbe doing a great job as always

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - rik - 04-09-2010 18:19

(04-09-2010 16:10 )HEX!T Wrote:  dont worry about it m8, you cant really expect them to remeber your name unless you do it regularly. you may even get a shout out and the following week the girl turns round and says "who are you? have we ever spoken b4"...
it just goes with the territory.

Yep, and to be honest I mentioned it for its 'reality check' value. We all know the score, and it didn't faze me in the slightest. Just thought I'd mention it tho Smile

Oh and just on her lips, I think they've calmed down a lot since last time - thank God. She's an intelligent girl with an intelligent smile, and overly fulsome (fake) lips can rather obscure that impression. Anyway, mega hot girl.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 07-09-2010 13:13

eek Sammie is looking Stunning today in her pink polka dot lingerie Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 07-09-2010 16:31

Sammie certainly is looking lovely in pink. And she's just announced her next nightshow date too Smile Go to her night-time thread to find out when it is Smile http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15791&pid=613044#pid613044

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - william89 - 07-09-2010 16:47

sammie is looking fine and always does and she always we be my littel rincess and a star in my eyes no one we ever replace her thenks for the chats on the phone sammie love everting about u sammie speak soon my litte princess

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 07-09-2010 18:46

sammie sure is lookin pretty in pink. cant wait till her next nightshow next week

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - bcl - 07-09-2010 20:00

Great show from Sammie today, night show announcement is a real treat, thought we might have to wait a bit longer. Schedule looks set for Kitty/Sammie 2-4-1 Thursday during the day, can't wait.

[split] Sammie Pennington - Caps & Vids - andy pandy - 07-09-2010 22:04

Sammie looking so sexy today what a body its amazing news about the next night show

RE: Sammie Pennington - Caps & Vids - Regenerated - 07-09-2010 22:36

(07-09-2010 22:04 )andy pandy Wrote:  Sammie looking so sexy today what a body its amazing news about the next night show

She's doing another night show? Excellent news. SmileHeart When?