The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 28-08-2019 17:49

Bit of both, but then it has all been agreed in advance with these Mr.P's - that is probably decided by Caty or the other girls and even then it is very quick, a few slaps on the bottom or if they are VERY lucky smearing oil. A lot of trust is built up with these men and the girls so without that you would never get these Mr.P specials and I reckon a lot of them are nervous or have girlfriends that wouldn't take kindly to them consorting with the girls-BUT I am prepared to believe a lot more goes on off screen than we'd think(or used to) but then we're only interested in the girls not the organ grinders!Big Grin

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Kingsmind - 01-09-2019 00:52

I have always liked watching Caty on S66 especially after her performance's last year on the channel but i have finally started to enjoy watching Caty on BS as her performance's are at the same standard as S66.

I have always been a bit biased towards Caty on BS after saying when she stopped getting naked on BS she used S66 as a way to get back on BS by getting naked again but let's forget that she is still a great performer after all.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 01-09-2019 01:01

To my mind it was the best move she ever made to go back to BS-they love her there and she loves her fans/chatters etc AND she puts on some great shows involving nudity, oil etc. Better than just performing in front of a fixed camera on the floor all the time.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 01-09-2019 10:45

A great night from the Scottish Pocket Rocket last night including drenching herself in oil & nakedness.

Joint BOTN with Sophie Reade on S66

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - trains55 - 01-09-2019 16:39

I haven't seen it mentioned on here surprisingly BUT on Friday night Caty was excellent AS USUAL! But she was on BN FV from midnight for 2 HOURS 17 MINUTES!!!! Most unusual BUT she was very good and fresh all the way through and only left BS at about 11.15ish! Such stamina!!!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 07-09-2019 09:50

another good night's viewing caty her and atlanta kept the night going positive

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 08-09-2019 01:33

Mr. P needs another nude lapdance from Caty tonight, an even longer naughtier one Big Grin

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 09-09-2019 22:35

Mr. Piercy isn't the best choice for lap dance. Caty needs the producer that Alice had last night Big Grin

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - bombshell - 09-09-2019 22:47

Been a fan of Catys for years but this constant inane chat is awful.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only) - The Silent Majority - 09-09-2019 22:54

The chat I can live with, but the Mr P stuff is cringeworthy bladewave