The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=68928)

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Geriisgreat - 13-12-2018 22:41

True Jordan after that summers night she got oily then a shower was probably the stint of the year by the Queen of variation Smile

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 14-12-2018 03:46

This morning Nicole is generating so much heat she could be in danger of melting that pathetic snow backdrop behind her. Big Grin

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 14-12-2018 09:54

Yep, Nicole was incredibly hot last night, so much so send her up to Scotland for the weekend to melt any snow that may be coming tomorrow Big Grin

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Geriisgreat - 14-12-2018 17:46

Cheers rammy just kidding any snow can kindly melt over Nicole and Ashley ass and I will enjoy

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 15-12-2018 10:42

Nicole was top drawer entertainment last night including looking stunning & plenty of lovely views of her magnificent arse gyrating & jiggling away

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 19-12-2018 14:10

More top drawer entertainment last night from the very naughty Nicole last night including looking stunning in her lingerie & plenty of naked Nicole.

For me the babe of the night

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Geriisgreat - 19-12-2018 21:21

Definitely rammy noone got near Nicoles level last night and I've still got to watch every recording i made

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 20-12-2018 10:04

Nicole was at her very best last night too with another incredibly hot show including the very hot sight of naked Nicole & plenty of lovely views of her gyrating her magnificent arse

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - wellyfan - 20-12-2018 17:40

(20-12-2018 10:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nicole was at her very best last night too with another incredibly hot show including the very hot sight of naked Nicole & plenty of lovely views of her gyrating her magnificent arse

Xmas has cum early for me..the sight of that arse in that red skirt was a gift from heaven Smile

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 20-12-2018 17:54

She always looks like she is happy to be there, never seen her sullen or bored, and always gives fantastic performances. She is vivacious and flirty pleasing her callers a lot as well as the viewers-2018 has been a great year for Nicole.