The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Snooks - 12-04-2020 16:56

Total deaths now past 10,000 at 10,612 Sad.
And that figure excludes those whose death has not yet been reported to the Department for Health.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 12-04-2020 17:18

Yes but the number of deaths went down by just over 200 from 917 to 710

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-04-2020 18:10

I would say it is more likely we need a steady but strong drop in figures to be sure we are over the peak, but when Spain had s sharp rise, that is a blip that we have to be aware of and avoid

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 12-04-2020 19:33

Wow

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11381331/greggs-revealed-exact-recipe-steak-bakes/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=fabuloustwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1586686083

mind you i had some nice cheese and onion pastys from asda frozen selection today they were nice

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-04-2020 09:25

But.....
You can get packs of two of Greggs products for £1 from Iceland!!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin and I've had had them!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 13-04-2020 10:39

tbf, the recipe seems a bit simplistic. they didn't reveal anything important.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-04-2020 10:47

its all the crap and preservatives and stuff like palm oil they use in them

i mean look at a steak bakes ingrediant on the iceland website

Ingredients
Pastry: Wheat Flour, Palm and Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Filling (45%): Diced Beef (66%), Water, Gravy Mix (contains: Rusk (contains: Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Carbonates), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Malt Extract (contains: Barley), Caramelised Sugar, Onion Powder, Colour: Paprika Extract; Pepper Extract, Turmeric Extract), Stabiliser: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glaze: Water, Sunflower and Rapeseed Oil, Milk Proteins, Modified Maize, Tapioca and Potato Starch, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifiers: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids; Stabilisers: Carrageenan, Cellulose, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Phosphates; Colour: Carotenes, % of finished product: Diced Beef (29%)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-04-2020 10:49

But i still want one Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-04-2020 11:15

(13-04-2020 10:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  But i still want one Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

GOT ME DROOLING NOW!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-04-2020 12:15

(13-04-2020 10:39 )terence Wrote:  tbf, the recipe seems a bit simplistic. they didn't reveal anything important.

:probably made simplistic so that parents can do cooking with their kids