The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Encrypted - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Babestation Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=83923)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - get in the van - 18-05-2023 15:31

Sabrina Jade for the 3 sections last night and a job well done again, although it's a pity they haven't got a bigger roster for the Wednesday and Thursday shows.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - Count Spankula - 19-05-2023 01:18

I echo the above comment, exactly the same wording for Thursday night, except change the babe's name to Coco Rose.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 19-05-2023 22:32

(15-05-2023 22:52 )trains55 Wrote:  I actually thought that it was a very good show! Although I was hoping to see Cici Anders but I enjoyed Roxee Couture and Jess West. I don't actually like Jess West but she was excellent and even got told off for showing too much pink but just carried on! I really enjoyed the show and Roxee made me cum several times! Apparently according to Jess she is on next Saturday night with Beth Bennett!!...........

Yes I also liked that show and thought Roxee and Jess were very good. By the way, the Jess and Beth show is tonight and not Saturday.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - flash harry - 20-05-2023 17:45

This is a little late, but thanks to Abby B and Beth for their efforts on Tuesday night (and thanks to Layla Rose for turning up).

RE: Babestation Encrypted - eskimo quinn - 22-05-2023 00:08

Awesome shows tonight from Amy Lacey and Kartel Kay. Beth was the odd one out for a change, but still a great Sunday night.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - get in the van - 23-05-2023 00:11

Who was on at the weekend please in addition to Beth and Jess?

RE: Babestation Encrypted - mysterion - 23-05-2023 00:28

Belle O'Hara was on Saturday. Tonight was Zoe, Beth and Leila Lani.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - flash harry - 24-05-2023 00:04

Thanks to Bella Baby and Beth for their good shows tonight, both were very good (and thanks to Valentina for turning up!)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 25-05-2023 00:02

Well it was a nice Wednesday night with Bella Baby given all 3 shows. There was a sound problem all the way through, but apart from that it was a good night with Bella Baby gaving us good entertainment.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - trains55 - 25-05-2023 22:01

(25-05-2023 00:02 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Well it was a nice Wednesday night with Bella Baby given all 3 shows. There was a sound problem all the way through, but apart from that it was a good night with Bella Baby gaving us good entertainment.

If I knew that Bella was on I would normally have watched it BUT as I watch it on FV I might have wasted £9.00 last night with the problems which affected FV most of the night!?.....