The UK Babe Channels Forum
Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Currently playing/enjoying/hating (/showthread.php?tid=11260)

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 12-09-2013 19:10

Just downloaded the NES classic Super Mario Bros from the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U, such a classic game and for me brings back so many memories Smile.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 16-09-2013 01:14

Really enjoying Back To The Future The Game, its the closet thing we'll get to a Back To The Future Part 4 and even uses some of the same voice actors. Can't wait for GTA V Smile.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 17-09-2013 14:27

Got my copy of GTA V Big Grin

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - supermario1983 - 17-09-2013 22:15

currently playing grand theft auto 5

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Jessica_deluna - 19-09-2013 18:27

GTA V, Love it

Also just Finished The Last Of Us (had to get a new PS), Which honestly is the best game i've ever played

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 20-09-2013 02:04

Currently playing GTA V and gotta say so far its one of the best games i've ever played, this year has been a great year for games with games such as The Last of Us and now with GTA V has set the new standards. Not only has the game got great graphics, but a great storyline and theres so much to do in the game and is way better the GTA IV which i wasn't keen on. Looks like we have the game of the year Smile.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - little gimp - 20-09-2013 09:57

Grand Theft Auto V - Loving it. Also iFruit but damn that Chop is one needy dog Big Laugh

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Fernandez Esperenda - 21-09-2013 01:43

Gta V... Not really as good as I was expecting, too many pointless missions, Not keen on swapping between the 3 character, loose track of the story line, and really annoying when you buy a car, buy all modifications, tune it, spend 1000's then it just randomly goes missing and dissappears... I will be playing Pro Evo 14 tomorrow Smile

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - LODOS - 21-09-2013 23:07

GTA V... Quality

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - bytor - 22-09-2013 08:38

PES 2014 Simply fantastic gameplay. EA will need to rewrite FIFA if they have simply ported over the version of last years game as usual. I will be surprised if their gameplay can compete with PES and I say this as a fan of FIFA.
My only gripes are that there is an awkward interface that uses on-screen cursors and it seems that you cannot run a realistic season that includes the combined cups of EPL, ECL and FA cup or whatever (Having only just got the game I might be mistaken about this). A shame but otherwise a great football game.