The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-04-2020 16:25

^10p opening bid

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 13-04-2020 16:35

I always cut my hair like this anyway

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-04-2020 17:33

if anything we'll all probably be sporting 80's style mullets by the time this is over!!

any one growing the Chris Waddle mullet?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-04-2020 13:38

What percentage rating would you give Boris for handling this crisis?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 14-04-2020 13:54

(14-04-2020 13:38 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  What percentage rating would you give Boris for handling this crisis?

I dunno but I'll tell you this.
In 2050 under the thirty years rule I reckon it'll be revealed that his coronavirus was political to make us take more notice of it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-04-2020 14:32

You mean to tell me that his coronavirus was FAKED???? eekeekHuh That'll be the revelation of the century if it is true
right guys how long do you think the lockdown will be extended if it is not ended? I would say it will be another three weeks before they review it again

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 14-04-2020 15:16

Another 3 weeks then it will gradually be eased

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-04-2020 15:38

I think will be here until may bank holiday which has been moved to the 8th of May to commemorate VE day and start to loosen some restrictions but not fully

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 14-04-2020 15:46

One cabinet minister has said that the restrictions and social distancing will last for months and not weeks.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-04-2020 15:49

will still be social distancing and i think schools wont go back til september

but i think certain shops will be allowed to open in may and may be bars and restarunts but only with certain mesures in place like half the capacity in june they will see what happens in spain and italy in the coming weeks as they reduce restrictions