The UK Babe Channels Forum
Football League: Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Football League: Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=23251)

RE: Football League: Discussion - HannahsPet - 03-05-2015 06:26

dont know most times its the teams like brentford that just make it into playoffs on final day that do well

RE: Football League: Discussion - Snooks - 03-05-2015 15:49

MK Dons have joined Bristol City in obtaining promotion to The Championship thanks to a thumping final day win and a loss for Preston N.E at Colchester Utd.
Colchester survive on the back of their 1-0 victory while Preston must enter the play off lottery once more.

RE: Football League: Discussion - HannahsPet - 03-05-2015 15:53

Damm it was hoping for PNE to go up automatically they dont have much luck in playoffs

RE: Football League: Discussion - mikedafc - 03-05-2015 18:30

Bristol Rovers will play Grimsby Town to decide who gets promoted with Barnet into League Two next season

RE: Football League: Discussion - William H Bonney - 03-05-2015 19:36

Orient relegated. Sad

RE: Football League: Discussion - Tractor boy - 09-05-2015 15:19

It's all to play for next Saturday at carrow road after today's 1-1 draw. That's the third time I have seen Norwich this season and each time they look more beatable so hopefully we will give them the hammering they deserve next Saturday. Smile

RE: Football League: Discussion - mikedafc - 11-05-2015 23:41

what a second leg between Swindon v Sheffield Utd. Swindon led 2-1 after 1st leg, and went 3-0 up in 16 minutes tonight and tie looked over only for Utd to get it back to 3-2 on the night, Swindon went 4-2 up, Utd got it back to 4-3, Swindon made it 5-3 and tie looked over only for Sheffield Utd to bring it back to 5-5 on the night going into injury time. Swindon held on through a lot of injury time and go through to meet Preston,

RE: Football League: Discussion - Tractor boy - 16-05-2015 14:24

That was pretty depressing, while we had eleven men on the pitch we were the better side. I will become a Middlesbrough fan for the next 9 days, I hope Bamford gets a hat trick. I am now looking forward to next season hoping we can continue our progress under Mick.

RE: Football League: Discussion - Snooks - 16-05-2015 14:32

Disappointed for Mick McCarthy Sad.
I too hope that Boro win the final.

RE: Football League: Discussion - HannahsPet - 16-05-2015 14:37

(16-05-2015 14:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  That was pretty depressing, while we had eleven men on the pitch we were the better side. I will become a Middlesbrough fan for the next 9 days, I hope Bamford gets a hat trick. I am now looking forward to next season hoping we can continue our progress under Mick.

Nah prefer Norwich to go up and get spanked every week a lot more better Wink