The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 12-04-2013 23:02

Following earlier suggestions I had a long chat with Zohra this afternoon. Very good and extremely eager to help.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - docutech - 13-04-2013 11:52

Great conversation with Carla Brown yesterday, very keen to closely hear my cream being poured out before work ...phew

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - brecus - 17-04-2013 17:14

Poor chat with Shanti on masti dissatisfied after hearing good things about this channel

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - westie2k - 19-04-2013 18:23

Well just flicked through the channels looking for a suitable candidate and thought none looks promising :-(

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - jass346 - 21-04-2013 15:07

Wow paige is the best..by far.she loves guys wanking over her

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - scouse1 - 22-04-2013 19:21

Which Paige mate?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - jass346 - 22-04-2013 22:30

Paige phillips..she loves it..

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - bristolboy - 23-04-2013 16:21

Yep, that's true Blush

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - bristolboy - 23-04-2013 16:27

Just a thought, but would it be worth starting a new poll for this topic? Many of the girls listed in the poll aren't on daytime any more (as far as I can tell) and there are several girls who are missing from the list who are very good for a DTW.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - jass346 - 25-04-2013 16:48

This girl is the most naturally pretty lass on all the shows...wish she wud do a night..she was in a naughty mood esrlier.their must not av been a producer their..i was well shocked..needless to say i came hard..and she "loved hearing me wanking over her: :0