The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=67178)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Danzig - 24-10-2017 18:53

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - johnnytheirishman - 27-10-2017 01:30

i know its nothing new in Kerrie-lee,s case, but i cant understand why they havent let anyone know about Kerrie-lee being on cams? perv cam or is it a bsx show?????
She is an awesome performer that i for 1 have really missed !!!!!!!!
They say on screen Charlie is on cams which is wrong??????
Come on guys wake up!!!!!!

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - marlowe - 27-10-2017 02:02

(27-10-2017 01:30 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  or is it a bsx show?????

Kerrie Lee isn't on BSX tonight. She's due to be on BSX in November.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - masterjboy - 28-10-2017 04:37

Judging by Kerrie-Lee's twitter it looks like she enjoyed her full night shift on webcam & perv cam Heart
I would the happiest man alive if she came back on to our screens, presenting & performing like only she can Big GrinTongueWinkCoolHeartHeartHeart
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back? ?????????
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart:HeartHeartHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 10-11-2017 00:27

Kerrie has won the newcomer of the year at the PRP Awards tonight,
quite the attachment when you think of all the problems she has had meaning she has missed a lot of the year

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-11-2017 00:41

that is fantastic for her given what's happened over the past year as you say winsaw. hope she can use this award to have a great end to the year

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - johnnytheirishman - 10-11-2017 02:23

i do hope that this will be a turning point in without a doubt the most amazing, loving funny down to earth babe on the planet!!!!!!
Its nice to see an award going to the right person!!!! & unlike most Kerrie-lee never once begged for votes!!!!
Truly one of a kindHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 10-11-2017 16:26

DOR_CAb_X0_AEof_QF

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Danzig - 11-11-2017 02:07

[Image: m_e-yaa_Gqaa_mh_f-u_Mv8_BLCs2et_Sb_J_ori...771811.jpg]

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 12-11-2017 15:12

[Image: r9TWNTkr_t.jpg] [Image: R5LKjE4l_t.jpg] [Image: FpO4Qvll_t.jpg] [Image: iWPClT51_t.jpg]