The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61897)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - HEX!T - 30-12-2015 17:34

probably leaving, normally translates into. "i have poor call stats so they have given me 2 weeks to get them back up..."
which to any 1 who watches regularly was obvious. if a girls naked, bouncing about covered in oil and still not getting calls, then theres an issue.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - mrmann - 30-12-2015 17:36

Looking forward to her on Babestation!!! Looking forward to her on my lap too laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Charlemagne - 30-12-2015 18:43

It looks like the start of the January merry go round.

And Kerrie's hardly looked happy for the last couple of months.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - masterjboy - 30-12-2015 19:16

Cant blame her when she was loyal & hardworking & all she's got back is short shifts and probably half the amount that she was getting before she had rent to payHuhHuh
I was told by a friend that he was trying to speak to her for a couple of hours the night 2 phones were broken?????? & they were putting him through to wendy?????
I know she did love it at S66 but everyone has their breaking pointImportantImportant
If she leaves it will be a very sad lossSadSadSad
Wake up!!!!! there is still time to repair any damageImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportantImportant

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Snooks - 30-12-2015 19:21

Peckingorderitis.

Nuff said Rolleyes

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - gunnar - 30-12-2015 19:24

Hopefully Kerrie does get picked up by another channel.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Joey 27 - 30-12-2015 19:43

I'd like to see Kerrie on BS but it depends if they want to sign her, she's never going to be curvy like Madison Rose or have a body like Alice Goodwin but she looks a lot better now than she did a year ago

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Rammyrascal - 30-12-2015 20:32

(30-12-2015 18:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It looks like the start of the January merry go round.

And Kerrie's hardly looked happy for the last couple of months.

Yep looks like the January merry-go round has started slightly early. Looks like kerrie-lee herself isn't going to another channel as her tweet says

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Manuel - 30-12-2015 20:46

well, not an unexpected news...If indeed she intends to leave the shows, for me is a terrible news Sad...another favorite of mine leaves Sad

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Manuel - 30-12-2015 21:00

(30-12-2015 19:43 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I'd like to see Kerrie on BS but it depends if they want to sign her, she's never going to be curvy like Madison Rose or have a body like Alice Goodwin but she looks a lot better now than she did a year ago

well, they started to follow her on twitter.... for some time now....i think that means they'd like to sign her? At least, I hope so Sad