The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Encrypted - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation Xtra (/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+--- Thread: Babestation Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=83923)

RE: Babestation Encrypted - flash harry - 06-07-2023 00:02

Zara Nevada did all 3 stints tonight, happy girl, quite good shows. Music was a bit loud.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - billyboy1963 - 06-07-2023 19:30

(06-07-2023 00:02 )flash harry Wrote:  Zara Nevada did all 3 stints tonight, happy girl, quite good shows. Music was a bit loud.

Personally thought the 3 sessions were very poor and repetitive.
The worst Wednesday shows for some time.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - flash harry - 07-07-2023 00:54

Coco Rose tonight was probably more to your liking. She's consistently good, as we know very well. But one of the reasons I liked Zara Nevada is that it was someone different, as I don't think she's ever done a full night before. Her shows weren't the best, but I did like them.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - William H Bonney - 09-07-2023 01:42

I'm repeating myself here, as I said the same thing last week, but Saturday night was a stellar performance by Stella. An all-round good quality show. Well done to her and BSX.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - eskimo quinn - 10-07-2023 01:49

An OK Sunday night with good sessions from Kartel and Beth but a forgettable one from Valentina.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - mysterion - 12-07-2023 01:42

I've watched the last couple of nights and I've got to say that Michelle Moist was outstanding on Monday and Abby B pretty impressive on Tuesday. Really good stuff. For the record, the other girls were Amy Lacey and Beth on Monday and Zara Nevada and Alice on Tuesday.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - trains55 - 12-07-2023 22:02

(12-07-2023 01:42 )mysterion Wrote:  I've watched the last couple of nights and I've got to say that Michelle Moist was outstanding on Monday and Abby B pretty impressive on Tuesday. Really good stuff. For the record, the other girls were Amy Lacey and Beth on Monday and Zara Nevada and Alice on Tuesday.

Am I correct in assuming that Alice showed everything last night on BSX as she hit a tipgoal for " open leg on BSX "!. Just curious!...........

RE: Babestation Encrypted - William H Bonney - 13-07-2023 01:55

Yes she did, you are correct about Alice.

I didn't watch tonight, but it was Coco Rose again.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - trains55 - 13-07-2023 05:04

(13-07-2023 01:55 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Yes she did, you are correct about Alice.

I didn't watch tonight, but it was Coco Rose again.

Oh! That's unusual for her! Thanks.

RE: Babestation Encrypted - woolleysheep - 14-07-2023 00:56

April Paisley tonight. That surprised me but she did 3 good shows. I didn't even know she was around, but I expect people will be happy with her efforts tonight.