The UK Babe Channels Forum
Call of Duty: World at War - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Call of Duty: World at War (/showthread.php?tid=1378)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - mozza - 04-01-2009 17:34

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Hard enough on Normal for me Gears Of War 2 lol

I'm badly pissed off at the minute though as i'm right at the end of Dead Space,even looked up the walk through on youtube and the final boss is just too hard. Havnt a clue how i'm going to clear this and it would be a shame to get a few minutes from clearing the whole game and just bet bored of all the fails
don't play it for a few days BBB and then when you go back to it chances are you'll do it, otherwise just keep trying cuz the game developers make an ever so slight subtle change in some games for when the player is struggling, most people would think they have just got better at the game when they finally do it, when really it just got made a little bit easier for themSmile

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - Summerz_180 - 04-01-2009 19:00

Cod WaW... Beast of a game Big Grin

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 04-01-2009 19:38

mozza Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Hard enough on Normal for me Gears Of War 2 lol

I'm badly pissed off at the minute though as i'm right at the end of Dead Space,even looked up the walk through on youtube and the final boss is just too hard. Havnt a clue how i'm going to clear this and it would be a shame to get a few minutes from clearing the whole game and just bet bored of all the fails
don't play it for a few days BBB and then when you go back to it chances are you'll do it, otherwise just keep trying cuz the game developers make an ever so slight subtle change in some games for when the player is struggling, most people would think they have just got better at the game when they finally do it, when really it just got made a little bit easier for themSmile

Yeah i have no choice as i'm back to work tomorow so no more fun like that till maybe next weekend so i'll be leaving it for a while. Have a few games here i never play so going to exchange them for new games

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - HEX!T - 05-01-2009 04:03

gota say this 1 was a big dissapointment. no wow factor unlike 4.

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 05-01-2009 07:41

Even though its months old, is COD4 worth buying still, i mean does it look dated or still fresh?

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - Joshmeister69 - 05-01-2009 08:36

COD4 is awsome is its well over a year old , but its the game i play the most because of its amazing online play.

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - A Spider Monkey - 05-01-2009 19:49

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Even though its months old, is COD4 worth buying still, i mean does it look dated or still fresh?

Yes it is still worth buying, it's a fantastic game and the online play is addictive.

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - *Kal-El* - 05-01-2009 19:55

I heard that they started working on number 6 even before they finished call of duty 5.

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - mozza - 05-01-2009 23:01

defo worth getting BBB, noticed while xmas shopping the other week that even tho the game was released over a year ago, it was still being sold as new at £45 or thereabouts, says it all really

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 06-01-2009 00:01

Think i'll grab it for the weekend then, loved being online with COD5 though it was brilliant playing Deathmatch