The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off (/showthread.php?tid=1886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - chrisdaniels - 01-03-2009 13:29

TIFFANY = ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING HEHE

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Romez - 01-03-2009 20:53

Donna, Morgan or/and Rachel Wink
I reckon Dani would be the best though.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Hazhard - 01-03-2009 20:54

Romez Wrote:Donna, Morgan or/and Rachel Wink
I reckon Dani would be the best though.

dani would probably eat it lol.

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a blow job off - Justin Uranus - 01-03-2009 22:18

In no particular order

Amanda (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick), Tiffany (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick),Morgan (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick), Kelly (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick), Rochelle (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick) and Chelsea... (cos she looks like she could suck-a-dick)!!!

RE: Which Babestationgirl would you most want a bow job off - Nidges05 - 01-03-2009 23:19

Nidges05 Wrote:it would have to be Amanda, Donna or (not really a BS girl) Tommie Jo

Further to that, I put Tommie Jo first. I've heard her say on the phone that she loves sucking cock ("bang on the gear" as she put it). Once she sucked a guy off for 90 minutes.