The UK Babe Channels Forum
What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? (/showthread.php?tid=19763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Paul71 - 06-01-2011 15:35

I am just bored with it all at the moment!! Sad

Might change tonight, when Paige Tyler returns?Smile

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - iloveMegan - 06-01-2011 16:25

I'm really liking the girls and phone systems on Babeworld and Chatgirl, even if the sets aren't so great. In that regard Bang/Xplicit is my favourite at the moment Cool

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - ledders69 - 06-01-2011 19:18

(06-01-2011 15:35 )Paul71 Wrote:  I am just bored with it all at the moment!! Sad

Might change tonight, when Paige Tyler returns?Smile

agree totally Paul71, Paiges presence over xmas and new year has been sorely missed and now is the time she can get filthy and flirty again.Big Grin Her performances over the past 3 months have been second to none and that is a vital ingredient you need in the babe channels.Heart Bs will probably excel when she is back on.Smile

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - The_Ginja_Ninja - 06-01-2011 20:38

Between the 2 choices that I have, those being Babestation and TVX, I would choose Babestation. The girls on TVX dont seem to do as much as their BS counterparts. I can cope with the dodgy camerawork and the incorrect spellings as well.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - here4fun - 06-01-2011 20:43

use to love elite and bangbabes but there all gone a bit stale since ofcoms interception

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - 'BigBen' - 08-01-2011 01:41

Cant say I have much of a preference right now, everything has got samey. All the channels are operating on the same format of single full screen babe with a phone. To be fair the shows now show alot more than they did back in the 'older' days (With the exception of when Danni used to get totally starkers on babestation and masturbate at 3am) but i miss some of the general show banter and interativity with text/pic messaging you used to get. Doubt we'll see much change from what is the current format though, the babes probably would opt for the current format as from their perspective they want to recieve as many calls personally as possible.

If your classing sexstationtv as a channel (Strictly speaking you could argue its a website) then I'd go with that. They have no restrictions on what they can show and they are offering a few different things like been able to occasionally cam2cam with the babes.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Krill Liberator - 08-01-2011 02:08

I've gotta say I'm really enjoying Bang Babes (sorry, Xplicit) just the way it is right now.
Exactly as it should be.
Now I can watch some quality channels that play the game, deliver sexy babes and aren't going to go down the plug without warning.Rolleyes
If SportXXX isn't the next big thing, then it may even be Babeworld's time. That would be ace! (Maybe even a new set?!)Smile

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - StanTheMan - 08-01-2011 02:25

(08-01-2011 02:08 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I've gotta say I'm really enjoying Bang Babes (sorry, Xplicit) just the way it is right now.
Exactly as it should be.

What? Are they back to licking cream of each other's naked pussies then? Have Ofcom been informed? I think they should, behaviour like that could mean the end of the world as we know it.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - mrichie10 - 08-01-2011 05:01

BangBabes but there gone so it's Elitetv

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - chrislatimer - 08-01-2011 05:12

guess its back to elite and tvx for me now with the demise of bang babes