The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who to call or not - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babeworld (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Who to call or not (/showthread.php?tid=2250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Who to call or not - *Kal-El* - 02-01-2009 05:21

i think your figure is perfect as it Ani Tongue x x x

RE: Who to call or not - dondoe returns - 02-01-2009 12:59

Called Gemma,she was pretty good Wink

RE: Who to call or not - Fisherman - 02-01-2009 20:48

Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.
Sorry I hope that I haven't fallen into her trap and added to her cause.

RE: Who to call or not - $h!ny h3lm3t - 02-01-2009 21:37

Fisherman Wrote:Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.

What?? Rolleyes
So back on topic, would you say she's worth phoning or not ?

RE: Who to call or not - BelfastBadBoy - 02-01-2009 22:20

I'd say yes Shiny mate, was friendly enough to me yesterday

RE: Who to call or not - al4 - 02-01-2009 22:35

Fisherman Wrote:Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.

Hmmm that's some 1st post..........not Rolleyes

Cool

RE: Who to call or not - $h!ny h3lm3t - 02-01-2009 22:37

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I'd say yes Shiny mate, was friendly enough to me yesterday
I would suspect yes as well, but that post was so off topic i didn't know what he was trying to say Rolleyes

RE: Who to call or not - Fisherman - 02-01-2009 23:13

No.
Yes, I have spoken to her but all she wanted to tell me was how lucky I was to be speaking to someone so glamorous. You might have thought that she was paying for the call.
There are others who are much more glamorous, sexier and better personalities.