The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? (/showthread.php?tid=2291)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 04-03-2009 19:30

mr gummidge Wrote:Check my radar? Why?...

Oh crap! Bogies, nine-o-clock high! Switching to manual control!
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Seriously though, Dionne of Babestation. She was a bit too dominatrix for my tastes for a long time, but I've really enjoyed her performances these past couple of weeks.

haha! Shes always been on my radar Big Grin

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Hollywood PillowPants - 04-03-2009 19:30

For me it's Tori on Bang Babes,she's my ideal babe,great legs,ass to die for,natural boobs,gorgeous and to top it off she's a Geordie and everyone knows Gateshead girls are top banana,i'd noticed her before whilst channel surfing but it wasn't untill the last couple of months or so when i finally spoke to her that i thought,yeah she's one of the best.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Dreamlander - 04-03-2009 19:37

Not a 900+ girl but I'm amongst friends so I can admit this! Smile It's a model from QVC,Emma,she is also the Vanish girl on the adverts. There,I feel much better now! Big Grin !

Dreamlander

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - covlad - 04-03-2009 20:02

for me its probably jenna or alex adams...cant stop watching them lately!

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Hazhard - 04-03-2009 21:32

covlad Wrote:for me its probably jenna or alex adams...cant stop watching them lately!

u have good taste mate jenna is proper gorgeous Tongue

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Scotsman - 04-03-2009 22:29

The past couple of months or so, the gorgeous, sexy, stunning Ruby Fox has flown straight to my top five! Very sexy girl and filthy on the phones too.

Dannii Harwood flew to the top of my daytime list today after a very filthy call for daytime. Unbelievably sexy girl.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - rickhardo - 05-03-2009 13:24

Hazhard Wrote:
covlad Wrote:for me its probably jenna or alex adams...cant stop watching them lately!

u have good taste mate jenna is proper gorgeous Tongue

D'ya know I'm beginning to think that Haz might quite like Jenna. A bit.

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 05-03-2009 13:44

TJ from Sexstation!

She's definetly caught my attention over the last couple of weeks Smile

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - jamie loves rachel - 05-03-2009 17:12

i has to be jemma jay for me didnt think much of her before but she seems to be getting sexier every time i see here

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar? - Hazhard - 05-03-2009 19:22

i like jemma jay blonde again , it didnt really suit her as a brunette.