The UK Babe Channels Forum
Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) (/showthread.php?tid=24528)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - nataliaphillips - 30-09-2010 11:58

Hey guys! I have a new page on facebook so follow me here for all my recent updates! Thanks!

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - chrislatimer - 30-09-2010 13:07

so it seems the delightful miss phillips has made the full elite squad which is great news.

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Rammyrascal - 30-09-2010 16:56

very good news

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - nataliaphillips - 01-10-2010 13:36

My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - bcl - 01-10-2010 13:39

(01-10-2010 13:36 )nataliaphillips Wrote:  My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!

Facebook do that loads Natalia, Cara had hers deleted, Kitty is on about her 10th attempt, Alice is on page number 2 or 3 I think.

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Ankammas - 01-10-2010 13:45

Not to worry Natalia your most loyal supporters will follow you to these forums if they want to keep up with you. Besides it must have been a hassle to maintain those pages as it was. Don't blame you for not starting another. Whoever it is that reporting them really needs a life even more then I do. annoyed

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - eagle_si - 01-10-2010 14:18

(01-10-2010 13:36 )nataliaphillips Wrote:  My Facebook page has been deleted haha ...it must be because of a previous warning for pictures with underwear on? Puzzled... Definitely a weirdo reporting model pages! I'm not making another one because it will just get removed again like Alana's had been and I don't need one when we have this site!

I assume you mean the "like" page that you set up earlier this week, as your main Facebook account is still there as I type. Even so, it's still extremely irritating for your fans, and for you more than anyone else. I really despair at the ease with which somebody can report a person or a page to Facebook and get it deleted without any consideration. As Ankammas wrote above, whoever reported it is clearly some sad loser with nothing better to do.

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Rammyrascal - 01-10-2010 20:25

Exactly Natalia, don't bother with fb and just set up a thread for your pics here and unlike Facebook, they can be as naughty as you want

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - eagle_si - 03-10-2010 15:30

I didn't see Natalia sneak onto 965. She's looking fabulous in a PVC skirt, and she's just admitted she can't keep her hands off it eek

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Rael 74 - 03-10-2010 18:18

Well she certainly crept in under the radar, having just noticed she's on. Agreed about the skirt too, something a little different on a dayshow for sure & it certainly adds to Natalia's appeal.....Big Grin
It's certainly been a day of surprises from Elite.....Surprised with six girls making up the Breakfast/Daytime schedule....Cool
Did they save the best of the day til last though....bladewave I'll let others decide on that....laugh