The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview (/showthread.php?tid=25677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Bikini Babes- New Ofcom Rules - mikedafc - 23-12-2010 20:27

Where does the new Ofcom rules leave this show? As the name change suggests it was a show where the girls wore bikinis. As this is no longer acceptable under the new Ofcom rules/guidelines will it have to revert to being BS Daytime Early or will Cellcast have to come up with another concept for it?

RE: Bikini Babes- New Ofcom Rules - Jam Da Man - 23-12-2010 20:44

BSDaytime would be the easiest option, as they wouldn't have to create new graphics for it.
As for another concept, bikini's have the broadest appeal (I would have thought), wheras office stuff (for example) might not appeal to everybody.

I keep thinking that Glamour Chase might have something to do with Bikini Babes, so maybe Glamour Chase Daytime could be a possibility?

RE: Bikini Babes- New Ofcom Rules - Rammyrascal - 23-12-2010 20:47

for me the title bikini babes has always been misleading as the babes rarely wear bikinis anyway. should just go back to bsdaytime

RE: Bikini Babes- New Ofcom Rules - rocksaviour - 23-12-2010 22:01

I agree with Rammy, the title rarely means anything when it comes to their outfits and there is nothing like a beach ball or sand in the background and the name change happened outside of the summer month, couldn't they have changed it to something for the winter and then simply changed it to Bikini Babes for the summer.

RE: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - vila - 10-01-2011 07:12

If anyone from the studio reads this, could something be done about the constant crackling on the soundtrack, please? It's been doing my head in for the past 2 or 3 days.

[split] I.D. Thread - barryr24 - 11-01-2011 10:04

Why is the channel called bikini babes if no one wears a bikini shouldn't it be called fully dressed babes channel.

RE: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - Charlemagne - 14-01-2011 10:19

Where is everyone this morning?

Are they short of a presenter?
Have they all decided to watch the cricket instead?

RE: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - Jam Da Man - 21-05-2011 20:59

Daryl Morgan is to be on Bikini Babes tomorrow morning. Smile

RE: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - Jam Da Man - 19-08-2011 05:46

I am Loving the Tenchu style Ninja music on Bikini Babes right now. Cool
I'm just trying to picture Cherri in Kunoichi attire... Heart

RE: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - HannahsPet - 19-08-2011 07:21

Sounds more indian christ starting to want some onion bhagi's and a tandori chicken lol