The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation. TV Latest site updates - Discussion and requests - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation. TV Latest site updates - Discussion and requests (/showthread.php?tid=27930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Babestation. TV Latest site updates - Discussion and requests - ellmo_magoo - 04-01-2012 10:21

Ahh great so all those whingers have ruined it for the rest of us who enjoyed the updates. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Come on BS ignore them & restore the updates we enjoy them!!!!

RE: Babestation. TV Latest site updates - Discussion and requests - Dan Volatile - 04-01-2012 19:29

Wow I just assumed that in posting pictures on here, Babestation was taking advantage of the free advertising opportunities with the aim of persuading people to join their site and maximising their profits. I should have realised from watching their shows that screwing every brass farthing out of Joe Public was the furthest thing possible from their minds.

Apologies for my cynical and unworthy prejudices.

Babestation Site Updates - KennyM - 23-01-2012 11:06

I noticed this thread was closed and hasn't had a post since October last year. Have the updates stopped completely or are they being posted elsewhere?

Many thanks in advance

[split] Babestation.tv Latest site updates - lollybadcocklover - 13-02-2012 20:48

will this ever be updated again?

RE: Babestation.tv Latest site updates - kelly1066 - 13-02-2012 21:13

probably not. Mr BS said that not only were they too busy to do it.... but that abuse from members elsewhere on the forum made him not want to bother giving these away for free anymore..... not seen him take that back. so again. probably not.