The UK Babe Channels Forum
News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking (/showthread.php?tid=33445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 01-08-2011 07:12

Anyone willing to bet which paper will close next? if the investigations are made into other newpapers.

I hope Sarah Payne's mother finds a way of getting compensation from the paper and the police re-arrest the private investigator hired by the NOTW.

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 21-02-2012 11:04

Murdoch announced yesterday that the The Sun on Sunday will be be published this weekend for the first time. Me wonders how long
could this edition of The Sun can survive, when jounalists at the Sun itself have been arrested recently.

Personally I'd love to see Murdoch himself have his day in court, trying to defend his Empire's reputation along with those at NI who have bleated for long and hard, that thery knew nothing about what was going on. They should state that under oath, and see where it gets them!! In saying that, I wonder how long it'll be before Andy Coulson has to face the dock for his grubby part in the whole thing?

RE: News Of the World Axed Following Phone Hacking - lovebabes56 - 02-05-2012 07:51

so Murdoch is now said to be 'unfit' to be runnnig a company.