The UK Babe Channels Forum
Pakistan v England 2012 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Cricket (/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+----- Thread: Pakistan v England 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=42969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Suurbier - 19-02-2012 12:51

Good stuff... Amazing difference with ODI format... It's usually the other way around!

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 19-02-2012 20:10

Should or will England change a winning team & bring in 2 or 3 faces that will feature in the 20/20 series ? Bresnan,Dernbach,Butler or Bairstow.I expect the same side.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - rocksaviour - 19-02-2012 20:29

I wouldn't complain if they did bring in a couple of different faces like:
Dernbach or Bresnan for Anderson
Briggs for Swann or Patel
Bairstow or Buttler for Kieswetter or Trott (for Trott you could keep Morgan at 3 with the fresh coming in at 5/6)

But then again I wouldn't complain if they kept the same team and made no changes. For Trott, he hasn't had his best tour and isn't in the T20 squad so maybe he'll be the one to miss out for the last ODI, since the likes of Kieswetter are in that squad also and I expect will be playing in the first T20 game.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - William H Bonney - 21-02-2012 12:07

A mix of minor injuries and squad rotation means 4 changes for England today. Buttler, Briggs, Bresnan and Dernbach are in. Pakistan have won the toss and will bat.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Charlemagne - 21-02-2012 18:59

Kevin Pietersen hitting some sort of batting form at last.... but it's close game with a close finish expected.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 21-02-2012 20:12

KP dismissed with 1 over & 2 runs to win deserved to be out in the middle when the win came with 4 balls to spare.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Suurbier - 22-02-2012 10:07

Quite a revealing interview with KP afterwards... Refreshing to get an insight on the work he is doing to address the spin bowling problems

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-02-2012 11:43

Interesting that Cook has now been added to T20 squad,due to a couple of minor injuries.Think it might have more to do with his own batting form.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - Boomerangutangangbang - 23-02-2012 22:49

England just left themselves too much to do in the last overs & came up short.They should have targeted Haveez in the same way Pakistan attacked Patel.Gul & Ajmal along with Afridi are the 3 best Twenty 20 bowlers in the world.I would have batted first as Pakistan are the best team equipped to defend even a below par total.

RE: Pakistan v England 2012 - rocksaviour - 23-02-2012 22:58

I'm glad they kept Cook over there, perhaps they may give the gloves to Buttler or Bairstow or even move Kieswetter down the order and give Cook a couple of games, I wouldn't grumble if they did something like that now.

A decent display today from England, a bit sloppy in places but still it isn't series lost or anything. I would truly say to only bother about T20 results during the World Cup, since most of the time someone is being rested ahead of the other formats, of course it isn't that way with this being at the end of a tour. You would say we would have Bresnan in the XI that starts the WC in Sri Lanka later this year if he was fully fit and match ready. I was thinking about it earlier and from the team that won in the West Indies two years ago (two and a half by the time this years edition comes round), the side will be fairly much the same but with no Collingwood or Sidebottom or Yardy and unlikely to have Lumb or Wright in there either.