The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager (/showthread.php?tid=43772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Money_Shot - 09-02-2012 21:01

mikedafc - I don't agree with that with regards to the rugby team. We have consistently bled through new players and gone through transition since winning the world cup. I don't think there has been a massive belief England have a divine right to win. I think the last world cup it was more down to the fact the team so poorly underperformed more the anything.

With regards to the football team, then yes I agree. Euro '96 was the last successful campaign in my opinion.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - archibald cockfoster - 09-02-2012 21:43

News just in: Daniel Levy has told Harry Redknapp he can leave Spurs for the England job - BUT ONLY IF HE WRITES A LETTER OF RESIGNATION. Big Laugh

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Don Tingley - 09-02-2012 21:58

I agree with Mike about the England job being a thankless task.

Personally I think 'Arry should stay at Spurs, they're going places, their squad is more than capable of great things, and, they play some excellent football, they're great to watch on their day. They're a success waiting to happen and if 'Arry knows what's best for him then he should stick with them and be part of their future.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - archibald cockfoster - 09-02-2012 23:03

Harry Redknapp says he has difficulty filling in his teamsheets - which is probably why he let Roman Pavlyuchenko leave Spurs last week. If he becomes England manager Joe Hart and John Terry should be OK, but will Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain get a call up? laugh

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - kelly1066 - 09-02-2012 23:24

I'm not going back thru this thread to see if this chestnut has already been posted, but here goes anyways.....................

I hear Fabio Capello is not the only Italian to have left a sinking ship lately...!!!!

sorry........... but had to be done. lol. ;o)

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - 7 stars of the orient - 09-02-2012 23:57

The England vacancy has come at the wrong time for Harry Redknapp. If he stays at Spurs he could win the league next season. There's an outside chance he could even win it this season. Not to mention he would be in the champions league next season as well. Why leave all that for a job where if you lose a couple of matches you'll be castigated by the press and regarded as public enemy number one?

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Don Tingley - 10-02-2012 00:04

(09-02-2012 23:57 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  The England vacancy has come at the wrong time for Harry Redknapp. If he stays at Spurs he could win the league next season. There's an outside chance he could even win it this season. Not to mention he would be in the champions league next season as well. Why leave all that for a job where if you lose a couple of matches you'll be castigated by the press and regarded as public enemy number one?

Absolutely agree mate.

He could really ruin his reputation by taking this job.

Personally, I don't believe the hype. I don't think he is going to take the job, he's too smart.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - aaron - 10-02-2012 00:41

I think Harry Redknapp will be in turmoil about what to do. Huh He won't want to let Spurs or his country down.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Phoenix - 10-02-2012 00:58

Our next England manager ladies and gents Wink :

[Image: Tottenham_Teamsheetv_Man_City.jpg]

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - event horizon - 10-02-2012 10:29

I predict that Harry Redknapp will take charge of England for the Euro 2012 tournament and then return to Tottenham for next season.