The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Awards - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation Awards (/showthread.php?tid=51341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - mido - 28-11-2012 00:04

Your telling me it was! people earlier in the thread made it quite clear that they would go above and beyond just casually voting for 1 winner, hacking high street retailers networks to ensure the win.
i just turned on babestation and theres no awards, i am now sad

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - mr mystery - 28-11-2012 00:34

It's not a fix, more like a meaningless farce, it's not been fixed for Paige to win babe of the decade , fans of other girls could have voted many time for their favourite girls as well, it's just been a pointless exercise with no one knowing how many votes a girl has received from different people , like people have said some people have made multiple votes for the same girl , the voting system is flawed and the winner cannot be a genuine winner .

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - rogerthedoger - 28-11-2012 00:35

babe of the decade award should of been showen on crimewatch for being fixed

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - mido - 28-11-2012 00:39

I agree mr mystery the vote was pointless it was won by whoevers fans had most time on their hands to keep revoting rather than a simple handcount

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2012 01:24

congratulations to gracie and paige but for me totally the wrong winners. for me babe of the decade should have been (and will be for me) dani oneal. dani has been on babestation pretty much since it started and is still active on babestation now (unlike paige tyler), mainly behind the scenes but dani has said she will be going back in front of the camera for the 10th anniversay celebrations which are happening next week .

as for newcomer of the year, for me that should have been lily pink. she's been on babestation nights a lot longer than gracie (around 5 months on bs nights compared to gracie's 3 months) also lily came through the bs apprentice system unlike gracie who has been on nights since march this year (on elite/studio66) lily also does bsx/bsxtreme too unlike gracie

have to agree with those who have said its a bit pointless and meaningless cause of the voting system is flawed and can be exploited

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - admin. - 28-11-2012 02:10

(27-11-2012 23:36 )mrmann Wrote:  So I guess Paige went afterall

You guess wrong. I assure you Paige was not there. I knew for a cast iron fact that she had no intention of attending and also knew for a cast iron fact that she had no intention of accepting her unwanted award.

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - mrmann - 28-11-2012 02:13

(28-11-2012 02:10 )admin Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 23:36 )mrmann Wrote:  So I guess Paige went afterall

You guess wrong. I assure you Paige was not there. I knew for a cast iron fact that she had no intention of attending and also knew for a cast iron fact that she had no intention of accepting her unwanted award.

Will take your word for it. Do you think it was rigged? She's brilliant, but it seems odd that she'd win, when she hasn't been on the shows in a long time. Considering one of the Tweets from a certain Hannah Claydon, I guess some of them wanted to win by us voting for them multiple times Rolleyes

Not surprised Paige didn't go then!

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - darren73 - 28-11-2012 02:17

Paige has not said anything on her twitter about the awards ever on her twitter she is more interested in votes for nuts magazine

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - darren73 - 28-11-2012 02:33

I find it strange that none of the popular babes went to the awards such as the twins or lolly even Daryl Morgan didn't go they never even asked sasha if she wanted to go

RE: Babestation Awards Please Vote! - rogerthedoger - 28-11-2012 09:14

Lolly was on bs last night thats why she did not go to the awards