The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=76581)

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 24-05-2019 20:46

Funny, that's exactly what she said on her 'back-stage' show LAST night too Big Grin I love the way it is called backstage-there is no stage, those are in theatres, what they should call it is 'behind the screens or scenes.'

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 24-05-2019 20:53

(24-05-2019 20:46 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Funny, that's exactly what she said on her 'back-stage' show LAST night too Big Grin I love the way it is called backstage-there is no stage, those are in theatres, what they should call it is 'behind the screens or scenes.'

nice start with the bra off Smile

getting buzzed but all above waist would love a sophie hart type show Heart
drenched in cream , does make u wonder if the buzz toys really being used if its from above waist hmmmm

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 24-05-2019 20:57

Don't know how much those things cost but I bet it's more than an electric toothbrush and you'd probably get a better buzz out of it...as well as perfectly clean teeth! Big Grin

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 24-05-2019 20:59

(24-05-2019 20:57 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Don't know how much those things cost but I bet it's more than an electric toothbrush and you'd probably get a better buzz out of it...as well as perfectly clean teeth! Big Grin
check your pm bud Winklaugh

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 01-06-2019 07:57

down for 8pm-4am saturday slot but looking at the schedule alice atlanta chloe and caty cole would be dead certs zzzzzzzzz

with anna stuck on web, said it before doesnt seem to get a chance annoyed

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 07-06-2019 02:11

Anna's on set looking hot and horny, looks like she is being used as a filler girl again. Can't undertstand why they keep shoving her behind the scenes-surely she must be establishing herself as popular by now?

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - smiley boy - 07-06-2019 08:18

fantastic web show pure filth.
Wanking with buzzer and hands legs wide open nothing hidden and abso;uye;y fi;thy on the mic. every swear word used including cunt What a girl

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 07-06-2019 11:42

NOW THATS HOW U DO A WEBSHOW WELL DONE ANNA OTHERS TAKE NOTICERolleyes

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 07-06-2019 11:46

(07-06-2019 02:11 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Anna's on set looking hot and horny, looks like she is being used as a filler girl again. Can't undertstand why they keep shoving her behind the scenes-surely she must be establishing herself as popular by now?

To be fair she did get a lot of tv time lastnight some long well over an hour stints hardly filling in , but honestly I would prefer her on the web show as she's so amazing on it seeing her naked covered in oil playing with her pussy was amazing , easy to see why she's such a star already,

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion - Pspotter - 07-06-2019 12:39

Her webshow sounded like an absolute treat, shame I missed it.

Saw her on tv though and I instantly took a liking to her, she's great Tongue

I see she's scheduled again for tonight, hopefully more of the same.