The UK Babe Channels Forum
Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=79408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2020 17:50

^^
Agree with the previous posts, Izabella was great and incredibly hot last night including regularly unleashing her magnificent big boobs and letting them bounce around as well as jiggling & shaking her equally magnificent arse

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 08-01-2020 18:55

(08-01-2020 13:20 )Kevin555 Wrote:  Hi

Was it me or was Izabella the only girl on last night, watched around 3.00 am and after 4.15 she was the only one on, however a great show from her

Yeah it was just you, Gia Diaz was around until earlier but then went home ill.

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - sophieh4us - 09-01-2020 10:15

outstanding from izzy absolutefilth nice rack and arse whats not to love Wink 2020 going to be a good year for her

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 11-01-2020 19:33

Izabella down to appear tonight so hopefully more hot stuff from the tasty blonde babe Tongue

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 12-01-2020 03:57

You can see she is really enjoying it on set with Michelle or Maria tonight/this morning by her beaming smile and the way she is licking her lips - god this girl is absolute dynamite! A great find by Xpanded and long may she continue to delight us this and beyond. Tongue

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-01-2020 13:42

A fantastic night full of filth from Izabella last night both solo & when she was sharing a set, especially with. Michelle Moist. Always looks stunning & never tire of seeing her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 12-01-2020 17:33

DO we get to see her again tonight? It says on the schedule(and we all know how accurate that is at times Big Grin) that she is down again to appear. I do hope so, she is wonderful to watch.Tongue

Does anyone else find that the lighting is so bright that it makes her and the other girls look anaemic at times-I can't believe she is that devoid of colour!

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 13-01-2020 01:54

Man, she is on fire again tonight!Tongue

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-01-2020 11:17

^^
Fully agree, for me Izabella was the best nightbabe on the shows last night. Looked stunning in her lingerie & plenty of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around & bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

RE: Izabella - Xpanded Chat & Discussion - Joannis - 13-01-2020 13:33

I like the way Izabella's arse still looks sexy even while she's doing her contortionist act! I could watch her all night!