The UK Babe Channels Forum
Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=81331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 19-07-2022 17:28

(18-07-2022 22:20 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  Does Layla ever take her bra off or just pop her tits out over the top? She's a beautiful babe, if a bit heavy with the make-up, and a somewhat limited but reasonable performer. She just needs to take off her bra!!!

Think there's only been a couple of times apart from that seems not wanting to be fully unleashed there is potential there but with the last few times she has had the main girl role done very little no changes compared to what's going on backstage

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Ree's No.1 fan - 19-07-2022 22:18

Wow, no bra for Layla tonight given that she's wearing a very nice sparkly basque. She's certainly got an amazing body, I'd just like to see a little more flesh... Given the heat today I'd have thought just a thong (or less a little later) would have been the ideal outfit!

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-07-2022 13:09

Layla looked fantastic last night & was incredibly hot and sexy with more of her bent over jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse Heart

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Joannis - 29-07-2022 15:22

The more I see of Layla, the more she gets into my consciousness. I am slowly getting addicted to her cute looks, and her curvy tits and arse. She's definitely one to watch!

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 31-07-2022 12:10

Layla was definitely one to watch last night as she looked fantastic in her lingerie & was incredibly sexy with as always plenty of her bent over gyrating her magnificent arse

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-08-2022 13:01

^^
Layla was looking fantastic again last night and was incredibly sexy including again plenty of her bent over with her bent over or on all fours gyrating her magnificent arse

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-08-2022 11:36

^^
Layla was looking fantastic again last night as well as being incredibly sexy as she gyrated her magnificent arse at the camera

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-08-2022 11:57

^^
Ditto for last night. Layla was looking fantastic yet again & was mind-blowingly hot and incredibly sexy in every stint she did

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 12-08-2022 12:15

Layla looked fantastic & wonderful in her white lingerie last night HeartHeart and was mind-blowingly hot & incredibly sexy throughout the night HeartHeart

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-09-2022 11:46

Fantastic to see Layla back on BS last night. She looked stunning in her lingerie & was incredibly sexy, especially when she was bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera gyrating away