The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Royals - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Royals (/showthread.php?tid=84035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Royals - skully - 18-09-2022 15:25

This Morning has no business filming there, only news outlets do, so if they do indeed have a segment of the queue jumpers in the vicinity of The Queens coffin, then I think that's in poor taste, it's a topical tv show and this isn't something they should be doing imo, know your place This Morning and stay there.

Next up Loose Women interview mourners in the queue paying their respects, talk about outfits and feelings, an ITV exclusive. Piss off.

RE: The Royals - lovebabes56 - 18-09-2022 21:04

(18-09-2022 15:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^^ This Morning are just trying to justify Phil & Holly's pathetic queue jumping.

They should be forced into rejoining the queue (right at the back) and doing a walk off shame.
Let them do their walk of shame outside Buckingham Palace on Tuesday morning I doubt they will apologise on air for their behaviour.

RE: The Royals - mysterion - 18-09-2022 21:46

(18-09-2022 15:25 )skully Wrote:  This Morning has no business filming there

This Morning was given permission by the government to be there and Schofield and Willoughby were granted the necessary press accreditation.

RE: The Royals - Charlemagne - 18-09-2022 22:06

^ The pic of Holly in a mask and a grey faced Phil in the queue is pretty damning.

RE: The Royals - mysterion - 19-09-2022 02:06

Damning in what way? The government decided on who was given a press pass.

RE: The Royals - lovebabes56 - 19-09-2022 06:20

^They should not have been anywhere near the coffin unless they were in the queue. If they took advantage of their accreditation and abused it to queue jump to pay their respects it was not only disrespectful to the Queen and to those who had been queuing patiently for hours to have their rightful turn they were disrespectful also to all other press outlets, they should have been told they were not allowed anywhere near the Hall or coffin.
No other press acted in the same way, they all showed respect and stayed outside. away from the coffin. ITV should be ashamed of what they did if it proves to be the case, and hopefully they will pull their show on Tusday and launch an proper and full investigation.

And whoever in government gave them the press pass needs to also apologise.

RE: The Royals - The Silent Majority - 19-09-2022 06:42

Maybe we should put the pitchforks down and wait to see what was filmed before passing judgement.

I'd be surprised if it was something disrespectful.

RE: The Royals - SecretAgent - 19-09-2022 06:57

^^ Picked up your pitchfork early today I see Lovebabes

RE: The Royals - Skyline - 19-09-2022 09:12

(18-09-2022 22:06 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ The pic of Holly in a mask and a grey faced Phil in the queue is pretty damning.

Yeah I thought so too when I saw this TongueTongue
[Image: Fc-5c-QWQAAW-PF.jpg]

RE: The Royals - lovebabes56 - 19-09-2022 11:09

A sombre moment seeing her coffin adorned with bthe crown, orb and Sceptre in Westminster Abbey