The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=84207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Ree's No.1 fan - 18-04-2022 13:34

(18-04-2022 10:09 )msgny72 Wrote:  Good that Clara turned up early to save the night. That half hour topless from 4.30 to 5 was spectacular.

The spirit of Jeremy Beadle lives on....

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - HannahsPet - 18-04-2022 13:37

Tongue Tongue

Although i did check my recording haha just in case

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Whynot - 18-04-2022 13:53

These flakey women who cancel shifts late are taking money out of the pocket of other women who could’ve done that shift if given notice.

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Charlemagne - 18-04-2022 14:47

Alotta says herself that she suffers from 'extreme mood swings' and she could suffer from 'anixiety attacks'.

It's a shame as I found her to be very watchable.
She'd be ideal working for one of the other channels where they have flexibility of schedule.

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - crankshaft - 18-04-2022 15:36

(18-04-2022 13:53 )Whynot Wrote:  These flakey women who cancel shifts late are taking money out of the pocket of other women who could’ve done that shift if given notice.

What other women? Xpanded struggle to fill their nightshow rota on a week-by-week basis at the best of times. Even though there's many more new recruits of late, many of them only do shows intermittently. I think the exacting length of the shift means they have fewer girls to choose from. They could probably do with a few more in the London area who could get there at short notice.

It is a shame Alotta hasn't turned up on several occasions, but I don't have any ill feeling towards her. Is just a shame not to see her because in the good number of appearances she did do from July through to October last year, she's shown herself to be a top performer (with allota arse Smile)

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Hobgoblin - 19-04-2022 16:47

(18-04-2022 15:36 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(18-04-2022 13:53 )Whynot Wrote:  These flakey women who cancel shifts late are taking money out of the pocket of other women who could’ve done that shift if given notice.

What other women? Xpanded struggle to fill their nightshow rota on a week-by-week basis at the best of times. Even though there's many more new recruits of late, many of them only do shows intermittently. I think the exacting length of the shift means they have fewer girls to choose from. They could probably do with a few more in the London area who could get there at short notice.

It is a shame Alotta hasn't turned up on several occasions, but I don't have any ill feeling towards her. Is just a shame not to see her because in the good number of appearances she did do from July through to October last year, she's shown herself to be a top performer (with allota arse Smile)

I agree with this. After what happened to Chloe Love I think it’s better to be kind and not just write off Alotta. She may be going through things we just don’t know about Heart

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 19-04-2022 17:26

^^
Exactly, a person may seemingly look ok on the outside, but isn't on the inside