The UK Babe Channels Forum
hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Member Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Chilly - 29-06-2009 20:22

babefinder Wrote:tammy its time for you to jump ship and step up to the big channels

Jumping channels isn't always such a good idea, in fact, babes moving from one channel to another is really boring in my opinion. Hotel Voyeur has improved in recent weeks, this is mainly because they've started broadcasting on other channels.

More channels means you get to see one or two women on screen, instead of the six/seven they used to have on. Tammy says they're going to have new sets soon, so hopefully this will also help improve the channel.

How could they improve it even more, well, seeing as Tammy and Courtney are close friends, maybe, just maybe we could see some girl on girl action. Wink Wink Wink Wink

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Mike - 29-06-2009 20:39

hope you like your name in pink tammy

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - tammy - 29-06-2009 20:43

Mike Wrote:hope you like your name in pink tammy

yeh i loovvee it x

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - tammy - 29-06-2009 20:44

Chilly Wrote:
babefinder Wrote:tammy its time for you to jump ship and step up to the big channels

Jumping channels isn't always such a good idea, in fact, babes moving from one channel to another is really boring in my opinion. Hotel Voyeur has improved in recent weeks, this is mainly because they've started broadcasting on other channels.

More channels means you get to see one or two women on screen, instead of the six/seven they used to have on. Tammy says they're going to have new sets soon, so hopefully this will also help improve the channel.

How could they improve it even more, well, seeing as Tammy and Courtney are close friends, maybe, just maybe we could see some girl on girl action. Wink Wink Wink Wink

hehe ill see wat we can do... ;-) yeh its true chilly the show is improving it can only get better xxx thanks babes

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - BriWizzle - 29-06-2009 20:45

Welcome to the forum, the best looking girl on HV. Big Grin

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Paddyfrank - 29-06-2009 21:10

tammy Wrote:awww thanks will do! yeh i agree its much better more space to move around etc! i was getting hacked off with boobs in my face n bums everywhere! lol

also the set is getting updated very soon too!

not sure bout website but ill find out for you xxx

I'd never get hacked off with so many pert bums and breasts in my face!!!

Welcome to the forum Tammy. Just like to say how much HV has improved over the last few weeks, you're still the sexiest girl on there though. Courtney and Morgan are great too.

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - tayto2009 - 29-06-2009 21:18

hey tammy just want to say that your the classiest girl on adult tv and the most naturally beutifull...xx

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - gtheg - 29-06-2009 21:19

tayto2009 Wrote:hey tammy just want to say that your the classiest girl on adult tv and the most naturally beutifull...xx

I couldn't agree more!

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Rammyrascal - 29-06-2009 21:22

tammy Wrote:just thought id say hello xxx

and hi to you tammy. hope things are well

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - 654321 - 29-06-2009 22:00

mmm the mystery of lack of pics on the net n curiosity only adds to ur sexyness Tongue lol n luvin the pic u uploaded, thanksBig Grin much appreciated by every1Smile