The UK Babe Channels Forum
OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Who's on the channels tonight? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=7868)

RE: Who's on tonight? - matt38 - 31-08-2009 21:07

(31-08-2009 21:04 )Josh Wrote:  Party Girls: Morgan, Paige & Yvette
Partyland: Lilly
BS2: Megan & Jade
BS: Geri & Tara

I'll guess that Tara will move around as it is her last night, at the moment BS2 looks the most likely.

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 31-08-2009 21:10

Hi thanks for that. I saw the beginning of BS1 with Tara and Geri and they were talking about lots of girls tonight;so it looks like another crossover night. Unless anything major changes I will be with PartyGirls because of MORGAN and PAIGE;I can put up with Yvette! Its nice that JADE is back on;perhaps I'll see her on PartyGirls;it'll be like old times (not really!).

Lets see what happens later on. Thanks again anyway but lets keep updating things.

RE: Who's on tonight? - nytmare - 31-08-2009 21:14

Who is the seriously hot blonde on elite now shes so hot

RE: Who's on tonight? - Josh - 31-08-2009 21:18

Yvette said on PG that there are 8 girls on tonight, so it looks like another big crossover night across all the channels.

Some caps to help you decide what to record. I missed Tara, but she looked as good as she always does.

[Image: 1ycxljupbikqsq8pgdw_thumb.jpg] [Image: 3uqz5patpcw6hyij67c9_thumb.jpg]
[Image: dg0r0j6w4b4yk0zfxarl_thumb.jpg] [Image: bjs6y3rd34243v1zmg_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

Edit: Daryl Morgan is now on Partyland

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 31-08-2009 21:20

(31-08-2009 21:07 )matt38 Wrote:  

I'll guess that Tara will move around as it is her last night, at the moment BS2 looks the most likely.

Thanks for that; I think i will be with PartyGirls tonight(MORGAN and PAIGE!) but Tara said at the beginning of BS1 that there would be more than two or three girls on that show implying a crossover night for most of the channels! I think I'll stick with PartyGirls and hope that MORGAN and PAIGE stay put;I'm not too worried if Yvette moves off! Sorry Yvette and your fans! Lets hope they are still there for most of the Freeview show!

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 31-08-2009 21:23

(31-08-2009 21:18 )Josh Wrote:  Yvette said on PG that there are 8 girls on tonight, so it looks like another big crossover night across all the channels.

Some caps to help you decide what to record. I missed Tara, but she looked as good as she always does.

[Image: 1ycxljupbikqsq8pgdw_thumb.jpg] [Image: 3uqz5patpcw6hyij67c9_thumb.jpg]
[Image: dg0r0j6w4b4yk0zfxarl_thumb.jpg] [Image: bjs6y3rd34243v1zmg_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

Thanks for that; I know where i will be despite it being a major crossover night;PartyGirls (MORGAN and PAIGE!)

RE: Who's on tonight? - tapit54 - 31-08-2009 21:26

I think I heard Paige say that she would be moving around the channels tonight so it could be a complete crossover thru all the channels tonight, so if you watch 1 particular babe its gonna be a right pain in the ass following them around.

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 31-08-2009 21:30

(31-08-2009 21:26 )tapit54 Wrote:  I think I heard Paige say that she would be moving around the channels tonight so it could be a complete crossover thru all the channels tonight, so if you watch 1 particular babe its gonna be a right pain in the ass following them around.

I knew this would happen;it seems to be a weekend thing but tonight possibly because of Tara leaving! I think I'll stick with Party Girls as it seems a more relaxed show (at least it has been on the nights that I've seen it!)

RE: Who's on tonight? - Big Boobies - 31-08-2009 21:36

i think we're in for a night like last night with each girl on each channel but only for one or possibly two sections each;i think 8 girls is at least four too many!
Anyway any more news of sightings;is Lilly still on her own on Partyland for instance. I think we can let the other three channels sort themselves out but it would be useful to know about Partyland especially as their web link is still down.

RE: Who's on tonight? - vila - 31-08-2009 21:43

(31-08-2009 21:14 )nytmare Wrote:  Who is the seriously hot blonde on elite now shes so hot

Sophia. But this is the Babestation section.