The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=68928)

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - lenny10 - 23-04-2019 00:12

(23-04-2019 00:01 )GreenMachine Wrote:  An oiled up Nicole tonight and naked-doesn't get any better than that Tongue

Spot on sir perfection at its best

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 23-04-2019 03:01

A real live wire Nicole, whooping and squealing whilst her Mr.P did a sort of roaming cam with her, certainly got close to her naked body but she just about got away with saying something about a big schlong(I'm not convinced all these Mr P's are that well endowed) but I noticed the back and forth of the camera gave one chatboxer a headache! It's never dull with our Nicole.Tongue

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 23-04-2019 10:37

(23-04-2019 03:01 )GreenMachine Wrote:  A real live wire Nicole, whooping and squealing whilst her Mr.P did a sort of roaming cam with her, certainly got close to her naked body but she just about got away with saying something about a big schlong(I'm not convinced all these Mr P's are that well endowed) but I noticed the back and forth of the camera gave one chatboxer a headache! It's never dull with our Nicole.Tongue

Agree, it’s never a dull night when Nicole is on and last night was no exception as Nicole was at her very best in every stint she did

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Ceylan1 - 23-04-2019 18:03

Amazing ass nicole snow

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Geriisgreat - 23-04-2019 19:59

Like beth and a few others Nicole doesn't need all that mr p shite shes too good and never disapoints

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 24-04-2019 17:12

Well it looked like the other night she did, she had him zooming in and out of her and then a sort of roaming thing and of course she loved every minute of it, but yes she is such a live wire, a bit like a wind-up toy, use the key, flick the switch and watch her GO! Smile

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Moonspell - 27-04-2019 05:24

she's awesome, my previous post was of course cause i was gutted on the last performances... but she's absolutely awesome... and when she remember how to work properly, is AMAZING

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - Rammyrascal - 27-04-2019 12:06

^^
Nicole was awesome & at her very best in her purple lingerie last night, especially when she was bent over and gyrating her magnificent arse at the camera with aplomb

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - AD82 - 27-04-2019 22:09

Love it when Nicole is in full lingerie....looks so dam sexy!

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Pics - GMach1 - 28-04-2019 02:38

She'd give the Duracell bunny a run for its money Tongue