The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Doddle - 14-06-2022 14:57

(13-06-2022 23:06 )ABoostMentally Wrote:  Maybe Jeff should have gone to rehab instead of AEW.
He's a 24 carat dipstick annoyed

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 15-06-2022 09:46

(10-06-2022 22:15 )ABoostMentally Wrote:  Well, Thunder Rosa vs Marina Shafir has replaced Cameron vs Naomi as the worst womens wrestling match ever to be televised.

I really can't understand how Marina is working there she's so boring to watch and can't wrestle she needs to fuck.off back to.thr MMA as she's never going to make it as a wrestler as she's got no personally at all,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 15-06-2022 09:53

Will Ospreay been excellent so far on aew so good that a bigger ordinance are getting to see one of the best wrestler Britain has produced in years,
Dose make be happy every time you see a Brit make it , I can remember watching him live working great match in front of about 60 people and now he's being watched by millions,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 15-06-2022 09:58

(12-06-2022 09:53 )The Goatman Wrote:  As expected tanahashi beat goto so its moxley Vs tanahashi at the ppv which is a bit underwhelming...

Also okada lost the IWJP title to jay white.

That was all as predicted then lol, wrestling not doing many shocks at the moment is it,
To be fair Mox v Tanah had produced some reasonable matches in the past without setting the world on fire , I just can't see Tanah agreeing to look at the lights

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 15-06-2022 10:02

(13-06-2022 23:06 )ABoostMentally Wrote:  Maybe Jeff should have gone to rehab instead of AEW.

The problem is Jeff has broken his body do bad he's in constant pain the only way to stop.thr pain is drugs so he will never stop.the drugs sadly, fully expect both Hardies to turn up in Impact soon where the fact he only needs to be not high for 3 days a month is not such a problem,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 15-06-2022 10:21

(10-06-2022 22:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Watching Dynamite right now on itv4 and AEW have just launched a new championship, All Atlantic Championship. Does anyone else think AEW has too many championships? As its into double figures now counting the various ROH Championships

I do get why the created the new belt as it becomes there intercontinental championship
Something to bridge the big gap between the tnt TV title belt that's been won by to many no names and changed hands to often and the world title that is only won by the biggest name and held for a long time,
There is talk that ROH my get it's on TV or YouTube show soon so I guess that will get rid of those belts although only the tag bets are on TV much at the moment,
They need to retire the FTR belt it brings nothing and is actually holding Starks back,
Although it was very cool seeing Will osprey with the REVPRO Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship around his waist on Rampage the other night, I read that AEW now recognize it as a belt that can be defined on there shows, maybe something we will see if they ever do this British tour,
I read also that aew have now had the trios tag belts made so they will be coming soon I expect,
I think the problem is Tony seams to not know how to write a story without a belt to chase

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 15-06-2022 11:06

think they are waiting for Kenny Omega to come back before trio's kicks off

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 15-06-2022 16:33

(15-06-2022 09:53 )winsaw Wrote:  Will Ospreay been excellent so far on aew so good that a bigger ordinance are getting to see one of the best wrestler Britain has produced in years,
Dose make be happy every time you see a Brit make it , I can remember watching him live working great match in front of about 60 people and now he's being watched by millions,

Thousands not millions laugh

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - mikedafc - 15-06-2022 17:45

Problem with Jeff Hardy is that he still insists on doing the high flying frankly stupid spots which he thinks the audience want to see

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - ABoostMentally - 15-06-2022 22:58

(15-06-2022 09:46 )winsaw Wrote:  
(10-06-2022 22:15 )ABoostMentally Wrote:  Well, Thunder Rosa vs Marina Shafir has replaced Cameron vs Naomi as the worst womens wrestling match ever to be televised.

I really can't understand how Marina is working there she's so boring to watch and can't wrestle she needs to fuck.off back to.thr MMA as she's never going to make it as a wrestler as she's got no personally at all,

There is a reason why WWE never pulled the trigger on the Horsewomen feud.