The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 23-04-2020 11:40

the Trump org is apparently using UK and IRish schemes to pay his Golf course Staff

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 23-04-2020 11:41

Tongue Tongue Tongue

[Image: EWSBeebXgAEomF5?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Stemmw - 23-04-2020 12:57

^ Great, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day bladewave Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 23-04-2020 14:58

Pity Left eye is dead could have done a remake about how they want a guy in scrubs Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 23-04-2020 16:46

Interesting comments & views from Ms. Sturgeon...

I would say hopefully it might be the sort of position on how the Govt plans to ease the lockdown. I had read that Govt plans to state easing lock on May 7 but I am taking that being correct information with a pinch of salt, though I think it is more likely to happen either towards end of May or early June, but it will be interesting how the journalists seize on the views of Ms Sturgeon and use it to push for more information from the Govt on their plans

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-04-2020 00:31

What the actual fuck Trump asking if they could use disinfectant to cure it the man is absolute bat shit !!!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 24-04-2020 02:59

[Image: image-0167_5EA2473F.jpg]
[Image: image-7DF7_5EA2473F.jpg]

If the Russians really corupted his election they couldn't have chosen a better candidate.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 24-04-2020 07:30

WTF???? He is totally out of his mind
(24-04-2020 00:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What the actual fuck Trump asking if they could use disinfectant to cure it the man is absolute bat shit !!!!

And there was I thinking wishing he was the one who ate the fucking bat in the first place!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-04-2020 07:30

Can just imagine putin on a call to trump Donald i have a cure for you its from Dr assad in Syria its called chlorine gas you know how good Chlorine is for cleaning pools well the gas form can solve your problems Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 24-04-2020 07:33

He's probably looking for any kind of cure at the moment as long as it doesn't kill HIM Tongue Tongue