The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Storm Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=4614)

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - Forum Style - 03-05-2010 00:02

(02-05-2010 17:47 )DGxxx Wrote:  I fear I could end up like FS and little gimp!

I can think of no higher compliment DGxxx.

(Although, on point, it should have been "like FS or little gimp" ... I may be weird but I'm still pedantically grammatical).

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - DGxxx - 03-05-2010 00:49

(03-05-2010 00:02 )Forum Style Wrote:  I can think of no higher compliment DGxxx.

(Although, on point, it should have been "like FS or little gimp" ... I may be weird but I'm still pedantically grammatical).

Thank you FS. It was intended as both a complement and a reminder for me to check the terms of my private healthcare insurance. Unfortunately, severe mental trauma caused by exposure to images of your ultimate fetishistic fantasy being acted out by two of the sexiest ladies on the planet is not covered so I will have to rely on the NHS.

I do apologise for the grammatical error. I was not suggesting for one minute that medical examination would reach the same diagnosis for both little gimp and yourself. Of course it should have read:

Quote:I fear I could end up like FS, little gimp or little gimp!

D G x x x

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - Danzig - 03-05-2010 08:28

Ellebabe is looking very nice this Monday morning.Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: 0aelle0305_(5).jpg]
[Image: 0aelle0305_(4).jpg]
[Image: 0aelle0305_(1).jpg]
[Image: 0aelle0305_(2).jpg]
[Image: 0aelle0305_(3).jpg]

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - DGxxx - 03-05-2010 08:55

(03-05-2010 08:28 )Danzig Wrote:  Ellebabe is looking very nice this Monday morning.Big GrinBig Grin

Can anybody remember a time when she didn't? Big Grin

Thanks for the caps, Danzig.

D G x x x

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - rickhardo - 03-05-2010 12:35

God bless you Danzig, I missed the lovely Elle (or ELLE as we apparently have to call her) this morning so your caps are much appreciated. Cor! Isn't she lovely?

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - synerd - 03-05-2010 13:21

(03-05-2010 12:35 )rickhardo Wrote:  God bless you Danzig, I missed the lovely Elle (or ELLE as we apparently have to call her) this morning so your caps are much appreciated. Cor! Isn't she lovely?

yeah i missed her too Sad so big thanks from me too for the caps. She's delicious Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - taffy_2 - 03-05-2010 15:57

I whole heartedly agree with you all, I only managed a brief glimpse of Elle this morning before having to go to work. It made my morning a little more bearable thinking of Elle in her thong, on the EB bed!!

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - little gimp - 03-05-2010 19:15

I was out looking at mountains when i should have been in mounting,sorry,i mean looking at ELLE,bloody bank holiday day trips,so yeah thanks for the pictures Danzig.
You are right Rickhardo ELLE is a capital girl although it really should be ELLE

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - DaveG - 05-05-2010 21:00

Good to see Elle back in our front rooms (or in the case of FS, a caveTongue) - if only on our screensWink

Not sure if this is a new set/video - if not they are new to meHuh

[Image: 287_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: 287_(1)_thumb.jpg] [Image: 287_(2)_thumb.jpg]
[URL=http://www.imagechunk.com]

RE: Elle - Girl on The Den - little gimp - 09-05-2010 00:18

I thought I would start an ELLE chant so here we go,ready...go
ELLE ELLE ELLE ELLE ELLE
and repeatSmile